Quantcast

The King’s Avatar

全职高手 ‧ Drama ‧ 2019

I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing this but for anyone who wants a bit more King's Avatar in their system who plays Video games, Naraka Bladepoint just had a collaboration with King's Avatar and we get Ye Xiu! I do not play it but for anyone who does do a bit of gaming, figured I would share it! Features the first English Voice Actor for Ye Xiu I think aswell? (Edit: Here is the Voice Actor, found the tweet! https://x.com/HenrySchraderVO/status/2082558738779799555)

The King’s Avatar poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.4 (scored by 16,483 users)
  • Ranked: #736
  • Popularity: #517
  • Watchers: 43,612

Top Contributors

141 edits
66 edits
57 edits
14 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Well-written NON-ROMANCE dramas
151 titles 784 voters 836 loves 83
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6153 voters 512 loves 86

Recently Watched By