Quantcast

Go Ahead

以家人之名 ‧ Drama ‧ 2020
 Debby Zhang:

If you feel guilty, you can only make it up when alive. If you die, everything stops, the wrong doing, bad things and miserable memories, will stay there forever. They can't get better that way.
(Last Episode)

This quote hits just right in❤❤❤

Without pain, happiness means nothing- Li jianjian

For ordinary people, 

Life is just like a box of chocolate, you never know what flavor you are gonna get.. for poor and struggling people, life is like playing Russian roulette.  

When you pull the trigger on your gun, you never know whether you get nothing or get a bullet. 

-Li jian jian 

Can't remember the exact quote, but when Ling Xiao couldn't sleep, Li Jian Jian told him "Even if there's an earthquake tomorrow, we still need to get our rest tonight".

 DramaReign:

'' I will go outside to see this world! I will fail and I will suffer! I want to see what I can achieve in the end! '' Qi Ming Yue ep 34 (dvd version)

love this!!

 rocksugarx:

Without pain, happiness means nothing- Li jianjian

This is so true!!!

 youridewww:

For a moment,  I can sense that
I'm  entering the world
That belong to adults  like my father
The key to that world is
Patience
Patience
And patience


--Li Jianjian--

This was one I often thought about and cried seeing how quickly each one of them became an adult.

Go Ahead poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.8 (scored by 39,114 users)
  • Ranked: #137
  • Popularity: #170
  • Watchers: 87,458

Top Contributors

78 edits
76 edits
58 edits
51 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2197 loves 40
Chinese Modern Drama
364 titles 672 loves 1
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6153 voters 512 loves 86

Recently Watched By