Editorials _MooBerry_:
“When I want to defend you, I want to defend you. When I want to save you, I want to save you. There’s no specific reason” -Qing Mu
More than qoutes I liked one line in the song that says
"She turns into ashes, and the parting of life and death. He protects the three realm for her."
Is sooooooo heart touching and its already written in my heart😍😍😍
Ancient Love Poetry 💞💞💞
As long as the three realms exist, you exist. I won't let you die. In this life, you can hate me or complain about me, as long as you can live and be safe as long as the three realms, the heaven and everything else - Bai Jue
And the lyrics of the song "The thought of the life" :
She turned into ashes, parted by life and death, he protects the three realms for her, the thought of life is still echoing in my ears, once again this love will never die ❤️❤️
These lines are too heart touching...