Quantcast

My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2

外星女生柴小七2 ‧ Drama ‧ 2022

I am really waiting for this.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg YES im so so excited

OMG!!! I hope so much!!

Can't wait for this one also, hope I don't miss the release..

 Lorenzo Vds:

Can't wait for this one also, hope I don't miss the release..

I know right!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

omg...omg.....WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

✨🔥🤩🥳

 Lillion:

OMG

omg...omg.....WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

✨🔥🤩🥳

ikkk the new pictures were amazing!

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! ✨✨✨

My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2 poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.2 (scored by 7,058 users)
  • Ranked: #1598
  • Popularity: #1486
  • Watchers: 18,686

Top Contributors

38 edits
23 edits
23 edits
18 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2194 loves 40
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6142 voters 512 loves 86
Chinese Modern Drama 2020-2021
385 titles 160 loves 1

Recently Watched By