Quantcast

Only Friends

เพื่อนต้องห้าม ‧ Drama ‧ 2023

Just based on physical appearance:

1. This one is hard, but I think I'll go with Ray. I think Sand is more cute than hot.

2. Top. I liked Mew's look when he had glasses and thought he looked sexy in those, so I had to drop him lower since he lost them.

3. Boston. Nick is adorable, no doubt, but Boston is just hotter.

4. April! Omg, she is so hot!

My hot king is actually.....Boeing. Seriously, he came on the scene like a wrench in a cog machine and looked fine as hell doing so!

Only Friends poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.0 (scored by 34,115 users)
  • Ranked: #2880
  • Popularity: #315
  • Watchers: 60,565

Top Contributors

202 edits
42 edits
16 edits
15 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Thai BL Master List
966 titles 2822 loves 26
BL series and movies
350 titles 632 loves 7
gay/bl (Thailand)
757 titles 633 loves 2

Recently Watched By