Quantcast

Don't Be Too Emotional

อย่าขอพี่เจน ‧ Drama ‧ 2026

I love that they treat you like their own, speaking of which when will I meet your family?

Your whole family

My dad lives in the USA and didn't I introduced you to my mom 5 years back?

Ah...my memory isnt the best then. Shall we plan a trip to the US?

What you mean plan? We're settling there.

In the US??? What about my friends??

They have their own lives and it's not like we ain't coming back to Thailand

That's true, also P'Jane thank you for never forgetting me like I never forgot you ☹️

I hope you enjoyed our moments in the secret room

I genuinely did, it meant everything to me

Good to know. Do you think phi is a psychopath?

A hot psychopath atleast

As long as you're ok with it

I'm okay, as long as you're with me

Don't Be Too Emotional poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 7.7 (scored by 6,884 users)
  • Ranked: #4468
  • Popularity: #1364
  • Watchers: 20,202

Top Contributors

74 edits
34 edits
18 edits
16 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Thai BL Master List
966 titles 2821 loves 26
gay/bl (Thailand)
757 titles 633 loves 2

Recently Watched By