Celebrity shuzo:
Thank you.
Do you have an epub or pdf of other Chinese novels? I would appreciate it if I could get one. I would like to read them.
Hello, I make these epubs myself when there’s a novel I want to read. I also shared the epubs of I Live In Your Time, Sea of No Return and A Love Confession on series’ mdl page. Sometimes other users share epubs too.
If you have a special novel request I can also make epubs for them too. feel free to message me<3
licorice root:
shuzo:
Thank you.
Do you have an epub or pdf of other Chinese novels? I would appreciate it if I could get one. I would like to read them.
Hello, I make these epubs myself when there’s a novel I want to read. I also shared the epubs of I Live In Your Time, Sea of No Return and A Love Confession on series’ mdl page. Sometimes other users share epubs too.
If you have a special novel request I can also make epubs for them too. feel free to message me<3