Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
Replying to Neaa • Apr 10, 2015
Title Secret Love
Is Chi Gyu Kim Hyun Joon of Plus nine boys?
what
do you mean Kim Young Kwang if so then yes he was in 9+ boys
1 0
On Park Hae Mi • Apr 5, 2015
Person Park Hae Mi
i love this lady so much she is so nice she like the perfect mother
and now i miss high kick <.<
1 0
Replying to Neko • Mar 25, 2015
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/aibou-season-11 eng sub
thank you
0 0
On Akihabara@DEEP • Mar 25, 2015
the casting ^ is so wrong

Kazama Shunsuke as Page
Ikuta Toma as Box
Himura Yuki as Daruma
Hoshino Gen as Taiko
0 1
On Full House • Mar 24, 2015
Title Full House
not bad they were so cute and funny
mike looks like eli,kris,kim hyun joong
loved it
0 0
On The Lover • Mar 24, 2015
Title The Lover
Terada Takuya Terada Takuya Terada Takuya Terada Takuya <3
1 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Mar 16, 2015
I need a healer now T.T
whenever i hear the ost (everyday) i think of segi the sexy monster
i want more 20 was not enough
4 0
Replying to IgorSanches • Mar 16, 2015
IT JUST TURN OUT TO BE MY TOP 1 DRAMA, I'm sorry You Who Came from the Stars!
Why was it your top 1 it is was ok but not that good -.-
0 0
Replying to roseychu • Mar 14, 2015
Person Sung Jun
Looks like Yonghwa, Sung Shin Rok, Rain, and Lee Chun Hee rolled into one.
don't forget ok taecyeon
0 0
Replying to YooHae96 • Mar 13, 2015
Person Ji Sung
I'm already checking whether he announced being in a new drama o.o I just can't be without him... I mean I loved…
looool and she gets to be with yona and perry and segi :P
doing the same thing BTW :P
2 0
Replying to Animanga_fan • Mar 13, 2015
I have just finished and it was the best drama I have ever watched... But can anyone tell me what Do Hyun and…
they said thank you and that they love us for watching and he was using yona's voice and perry and all of them
the drama at the end was Angry Mom thanks to baro's face :P
2 0