K-Drama
Replying to KhaotungFirst • Oct 12, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
they made her pregnant
and when Arisu beating Ryuji, she still defend him😂🤣 ogh please...
2 1
nick • Oct 12, 2025
Review Alice in Borderland Season 3
Actually, I still love the games, but yesss I agree with youuu, Usagi became nonsense in this season😂🙏🏻
7 1
On To the Moon • Oct 10, 2025
Title To the Moon
I enjoy watching this drama 🤣🤣
5 0
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 8, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
kenapa se rambutnya anaknya tuy kudu gitu kaya superman aja 🤣
1 0
Replying to c_covey • Oct 1, 2025
Title Black Out
so so so infuriating, thank god i didn't watch this while it was airing bc the suspense was killing me. was lit…
ahahahha here I am watching this series ongoing back then. and suddenly i wanna rewatch after watching queen mantis🤭
0 0
On Black Out • Oct 1, 2025
Title Black Out
finish rewatching this 👍
1 0
Replying to JoannaLoana • Sep 26, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star Spoiler
Doesn't matter, it wasn't necessary :P
ahahahha I watched their movie in 2015, also no kiss🫢🤣
1 0
On Pretty Crazy • Sep 26, 2025
Title Pretty Crazy
this movie remind me of HoH🫢
4 4
Replying to wdh • Sep 24, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star
can't get over how perfect the casting was for Min Jae as the younger version of Seung Heon I need them to play…
yesss somehow their expressions looks similar 🤭
0 0
Replying to Shine Son • Sep 24, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star
To those who enjoyed this pairing, the main couple actors have worked together in "Wonderful Nightmare"…
thankyou, finished watching the movie just now 🤭
1 0
On My Troublesome Star • Sep 24, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star Spoiler
no kiss until the end 🤣🤣
1 4
On Reborn • Sep 21, 2025
Title Reborn
actually, its weird how the FL keep living with the ML under the same room... I understand her mother concern..
5 0
On Twelve • Sep 15, 2025
Title Twelve
this drama is so weird 🙂
3 0
On Twelve • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve
wow 6.8😂
2 1
Replying to averymelo • Aug 31, 2025
Title tvN O'PENing: The Catstody War Spoiler
you can watch it here
https://x.com/gongjicheoIs/status/1959457659100496014?t=tcTPHNxmTVdot2qFm7zk6A&s=19
16 1
On tvN O'PENing: The Catstody War • Aug 31, 2025
Title tvN O'PENing: The Catstody War
you can watch it here
6 2
Replying to daebakaddict • Aug 24, 2025
Title The Winning Try
minor pet peeve of mine, Anadrol (what Ga-ram takes for his condition and presumably what caused him to fail drug…
it should be cholinesterase inhibitor, but if you read more, there's also steroid for MG treatment
1 0
On The Winning Try • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Winning Try
Will Ujin end up with Ung instead? 😂 I feel bad for Seungjun
1 7
Replying to averymelo • Aug 22, 2025
Title Good Boy
ak udh bosan sejak ep 12 tp nanggung mau berenti... akhir2 udh ntn pake kecepatan 2x😀
kayake 12 eps ckup..bagusnya cuma di eps awal2 wkwk
0 0
On School 2021 • Aug 21, 2025
Title School 2021
rewatching because I missed these 4 main casts 🫢🤭
5 0
