Editorials
On The Time of Fever • Nov 26, 2024
Title The Time of Fever
series really so good. chemistry between the action no words to express
4 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Nov 26, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
it is a good series with short episode
1 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 26, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
it's sad ending or happy ending anyone tell me
1 2
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Sep 17, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I can't wait to see next episode v.v.v.v intresting story. Lots of love 🫰🏽🥰😍🤩🥳🥹😻🔥😻❤️🎉
2 0
On The Untamed • May 16, 2024
Title The Untamed
People who watched the untamed never forget them because if there forgot they watching again and again ❤️😍
8 0
On Immortality • May 6, 2024
Title Immortality
I watched totally 95 bl series ( only bl ) I want immortality be my 100th bl😞🤞🏼
5 0
On Winner Is King • Apr 21, 2024
Title Winner Is King
What?? This drama also released on may 1 I just see immortality released on same date? But it's actually a good news 🙌
9 1
Replying to Hannigram • Apr 21, 2024
Title Immortality
did y'all hear the rumour?????
Yeah I see it
2 0
Replying to iamkalai • Apr 20, 2024
Title Falling into Your Smile
Title had nothing to do with the drama.There is nothing much to say about this drama. This is like video game…
Don't say nonsense without seeing the drama
10 0
