Editorials
Replying to Wookie • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
I think you don't have watched Ji Chang wook all drama to comment like this or probably just watch some Rom Com
K2, welcome to samdal ri (i thought he was overshadowed), if you wish upon me, worst of evil. Watched revolver and fabricated city but did not like how naive he played in both these roles. I completed suspicious partner though but even in this he started very strong and confident only to become a hopeless romeo like character towards the end. Even then he is still among the very small group of korean actors that i like.
1 1
Replying to Wookie • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
I think you don't have watched Ji Chang wook all drama to comment like this or probably just watch some Rom Com
No, to be fair i started all of them but left them midway through. Still like him enough to start everything he is in. Finishing them becomes difficult.
0 3
On Gangnam B-Side • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
Dont know why directors/ producers had to tag him along with a partner. He can carry himself alone just fine. May be thats why i havent finished any series with him in it. Its either a silly life drama or a drama with a dum challa. He stands out in this one. Both the male leads have their own limelight and shining separately. I want him in more thriller/action roles where he carries all the weight himself.
0 6
Replying to xyz_yxz • Nov 8, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
I haven't watched season 1, Is it worth?
I liked season 1 because of its comedy. Its better than all the other dramas from this writer imo. I cant watch anything easily (hate myself for that) esp comedy but this one got my attention from the very first entry of kim nam gil
2 1
On Doctor Prisoner • Nov 6, 2024
Title Doctor Prisoner
The fl in this freaking gorgeous. She is the most beautiful actress in SK
0 0
Replying to Al1954 • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Veil
This boy is a phenomenal bad-ass! (Mr. Cruise sucks on a pacifier compared to this guy.) The range and variety…
Lol tom cruise jumped off burj khalifa the last i saw him, and went back safely
0 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Nov 5, 2024
Title The First Responders Season 2
Ok. So the ml's father is extremely handsome. The romance is beautiful however sometimes her acting fell flat. I like season 2 because all the fires in s1 were making me exhausted.
0 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Nov 4, 2024
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
Gosh why did they have to kill him? They were finally becoming friends. Also can the love interest be outside the same profession as ml FOR ONCE? I like their romantic dynamics, but dont like this type of cliche in this genre.
3 0
On Gangnam 1970 • Nov 3, 2024
Title Gangnam 1970
I dont like lee min ho but do like kim rae won. How much is his role? Should i watch it?
1 0
Replying to Sammy • Nov 3, 2024
Title The First Responders
Jin dog reminds me of commander steve mcgarett from hawaii 5 o. He was also so full of energy and ideas and intelligence…
Even though i am not a fan of romance in these types of shows, but this one got it right. There was too much going on from their very first interaction, the leads i mean
0 0
Replying to Zeeyneb • Nov 3, 2024
Title The First Responders
How is the acting of Kim Rae Won and his personality here ?
Very nice..if you like the daredevil types, you wont be disappointed
0 0
Replying to luhai • Nov 3, 2024
Title The First Responders
This drama lacks a lot, but overall I like it.
Maybe it lacks cringe scenes or white as ghost, poster boy ml. Thank god for that
0 0
Replying to MinaSyl • Nov 3, 2024
Title The First Responders
I hope that my comment doesn’t sound like spoiler. I just wanted to say that I’m on episode 8 and I don’t…
What? Is there supposed to friendship between them? Arent they rivals because of the girl?
0 0
On The First Responders • Nov 3, 2024
Title The First Responders
Jin dog reminds me of commander steve mcgarett from hawaii 5 o. He was also so full of energy and ideas and intelligence and also full of himself...love these types of characters in such series...ml has done full ustice with his character...very likeable
1 1
DrKay • Nov 3, 2024
Article Laugh And Be Merry - King The Land
Is it absolutely necessary to like it? It was hella boring without chemistry.
15 2
Replying to Pinky • Nov 3, 2024
Article Laugh And Be Merry - King The Land
no story? you mean no unnecessary misunderstandings, breakups & a serial killer?
No. She means no story.
13 0
Replying to Arkki • Nov 1, 2024
Title Doctors
I don't know about others but the age gap or being a student and a teacher isn't what bothered me. What bothered…
I dont get it. Feelings are feelings. Good thing is that he didnt approach her in the wrong way. When they became colleagues this age gap thing disappeared anyway. It became a common romantic drama
1 0
Replying to skinny pig • Nov 1, 2024
Title Doctors
How much farther you want the standard to go back? To the time where women arent allowed to act and woman roles…
Your point is very logical. Well done for pointing this out.
1 0
Replying to Sammy • Nov 1, 2024
Title Decibel
Its a story where the one killing innocent civilians is the villain. Period.
Duhh...civilians got hurt...it wasnt targetted attack...he could have put a bullet in their heads if he was that desperate, he became a petty terrorist instead...stop being apologetic for a criminal 🙄
0 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Point Men
I thought we would see action cause of hyunbin, but here it felt he's the side character. Well seeing him in the…
I mean he should take the lead in front of actor like hwang jung min?
0 1