Editorials
On Double Love • Dec 17, 2022
Title Double Love
Omaigod I love the sibling's relationship. Their scenes always make me lol. And I don't understand why some people say the lead don't have chemistry. Honestly, their chemistry is like cutesy, giggly, high-school couple kinda relationship which is really cute in my opinion. Since this is a pretty light drama, so I love their dynamic.
8 0
On The Long Ballad • Dec 17, 2022
Title The Long Ballad
I'm on ep 9. Anyone can spoil me when hou du will find leyan. I hope there'll be not much ep gap
3 3
Replying to OXLIP • Dec 17, 2022
Title Double Love
In what episode han jingmo know lu wanwan is lu guanghan's sister?
I think he already know much earlier. In the earlier ep he asked her, your name is Lu?
1 1
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2 • Dec 16, 2022
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2
I hope this time is modern time since last one ended abruptly
6 0
On Unlock My Boss • Dec 15, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
The parasite references 🤣
3 0
On Unlock My Boss • Dec 15, 2022
Title Unlock My Boss
I'm loving his dry humor🤣. He's like silly2 chaotic lol.
3 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Dec 14, 2022
Title Revenge of Others Spoiler
Why?:D
Wut!!!???? In love with jihyun??? This I do not expect at all. Damnn.
0 0
Replying to Tata • Dec 12, 2022
Title Double Love
I was read a few chapters of the novel. He is 27 years old and she is still in college
Where did you find the novel, I couldn't find it. Is it translated
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Dec 12, 2022
Title Double Love
It says she is one of the greatest players but so far I'm only seeing a weakling who keeps fantasizing abt the…
The aiyakk🤣
0 0
On Double Love • Dec 11, 2022
Title Double Love
Besides the main couple, I really like her brother and gu xiaobei's dynamic. All their scenes are so funny.
2 0
On Reibai Tantei Jozuka Hisui • Nov 22, 2022
Title Reibai Tantei Jozuka Hisui Spoiler
Wow what a twist. I was hoping for them to end up together. They even share a kiss lol.
1 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Nov 17, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Btw, I just realized we never got a backstory how RenDi and LiXun were friends. The oldest scene we saw is they…
Yep, in the book as well, pretty much the same story
0 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Nov 17, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Btw, I just realized we never got a backstory how RenDi and LiXun were friends. The oldest scene we saw is they…
Yep, in the book as well, pretty much the same story
1 0
On Revenge of Others • Nov 16, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
These students are so weird.
7 1
On Revenge of Others • Nov 16, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
Jin ho eun, he was such a cutie in shooting star, my boy has grown up!!! He nailed that school bastard character.
9 0
Replying to Twizz • Nov 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
I have just started watching this so tell me why did they breakup?
I'm sure you know they already broke up in ep 1 right, Ep 2 we'll see their 1st encounter in uni their progress yada yada until they become a couple. ep 20 to 22 features a series of event that will lead to the breakup. Ep 23 will bring us back to present time. So, it will take a few ep for them to reconcile. I'm still gonna watch ep 20, 21,22 though, but my heart needs to prepare lol. Maybe after the series end. I watch some of the clips, ep 20, 21 still ok I think. Ohw I forgot to add, they breakup because he goes to the jail for assaulting fang zhijing(1 of his eye become blind) so goes to jail because of that, but he has a very good reason to do that. Fang zhi jing is one evil guy.
1 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Know what guys? I skipped ep 20 to 22 🤣. I'm just gonna wait until they get together again
2 2
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 16, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I only have 1 thing to say about this drama, and that is our god xukai's voice!!!!!!!!!!!! I watch almost of his drama, and I think all are dubbed. Gosh his acting comes alive with his own voice.
4 2
On Cheer Up • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
This is surprisingly good. I started this drama just to pass time while waiting for other drama air. But this is seriously good. Characters, I love that every single one of them got their own backstory, their personality are portrayed very well. Plot, all my prediction gone wrong. Now we got romance in motion. 7/10
2 0
On Cheer Up • Nov 15, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Finally a male lead that act like a male lead
1 0