News
On Ma Tao • Jun 12, 2023
Person Ma Tao
RIP :(
1 0
Replying to Little Chun Hua • May 3, 2023
Person Wang Dong
In case anyone doesn't know what's going on...https://youtu.be/Bhd7rV6P6ks
video is unavailable and private
1 0
On Wang Dong • May 3, 2023
Person Wang Dong
I just heard Marcus on you tube he was scrubbed from the next drama due to allegations but of what?
0 1
Replying to Strawberry_Shortcake99 • Apr 24, 2023
Person Deng Lun
Will he be able to come back? Does anyone know what he’s up to lately?
Marcus Here! on You Tube just said his companies were liquidated.
2 1
Replying to BlueSky • Apr 18, 2023
Title Provoke
Anyone knows is there any drama that has cinematography like this too? Totally in love with the atmosphere.
From the pics i got republican era vibes so maybe Arsenal Military Academy.
1 0
Replying to dooh • Apr 18, 2023
Title Provoke
So no one real kiss?? disappointing.. 😭
Just like Arsenal Military Academy...nothing but a hug she did not reciprocate and some hand holding lol
2 1
Replying to AnacarolinaAnja21 • Apr 17, 2023
Title Winner Is King
love li honghy he is a great actor
In there Wuxin was my favorite character too!
0 0
Replying to Yu_Xie • Apr 14, 2023
Title Winner Is King
I don't know for Li Hong Yi (in blood of youth it was not my favorite >.
not so much in blood of youth but i liked his character in Love Better than immortality and he did good in Queen Lau
2 1
On Under the Skin • Apr 2, 2023
Title Under the Skin
I am on episode 9 but is too boring for my bf who has watched every darn American crime drama but because I haven't, is awesome to me.
0 0
Replying to Under the Skin • Apr 2, 2023
Title Under the Skin
Replying to deleted comment
Nope. Nothing with related to that. Thumbs down for that comment lol
2 0
On The Curse of Turandot • Apr 1, 2023
Title The Curse of Turandot
Is weird seeing an American in a Chinese drama. i just saw a clip on it on you tube but the dubbing does not make me want to watch.
0 1
On The Fated General • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Fated General
I just saw is supposed to come this year finally. These censors need to quit giving these dramas, actors, staff etc such a hard time after all the work they put in.
7 1
On Si Ming • Mar 29, 2023
Title Si Ming
Why did they pick a different dragon husband for her when Chen Ruo Xuan was supposed to be the dragon?
1 1
On Pledge of Allegiance • Mar 29, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
I dont like the name change.
0 0
On Tan Jian Ci • Mar 28, 2023
Person Tan Jian Ci
I am still here holding on with his magnificent performance in Winter Begonia. I cannot envision any other actor who could play in par with the lead and be his equal in the Opera or in their acting.
7 0
On Cheng Yi • Mar 28, 2023
Person Cheng Yi
Youku released Mervelous City 2 with Cheng Yi. In here only 1 is listed.
0 0
On The Legendary Life of Queen Lau • Mar 28, 2023
Title The Legendary Life of Queen Lau
I really wish more dramas where unique like this.
8 0
Replying to 9999775 • Mar 28, 2023
Title Winter Begonia
Is the bromance stronger than romance?
All bro and no love lol
1 0
On Winter Begonia • Mar 28, 2023
Title Winter Begonia
This is not a BL drama. This is a work of art. My daughter and I could not help but clap when it ended. And this is why I watch Chinese drama.
16 0
XiaoQing • Mar 28, 2023
Photo Photo
They did a wonderful job! Could not pick a better cast!
0 0
