Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 8, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2022

Friends

Replying to Aliii • Sep 9, 2022
I saw some gossips and they say that li yitong is trying hard to gat this role but li yi tong is not that famous…
LBFAD is a S drama because iqyi starts from S there S is equal to S+
0 0
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Sep 8, 2022
my conclusion for this drama is "WOW"! I think this is by far the best xianxia ive watch so far. Everything is…
I saw some gossips and they say that li yitong is trying hard to gat this role but li yi tong is not that famous shes getting A dramas since it is S+ drama thats why it is hard for her to get this rolei also want li yi tong to get this role😢
0 4
Replying to Farhana sharmin • Sep 1, 2022
is it airing this september ? cause the only trailer i got was 10 months ago and till now there is not even a…
Yeah they did not release trailer but releases some clips to warm up before the broadcast yeah it is tentevily to broadcast in spetember
1 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone know how long will be the filming?
It will end on December or 1st week of journey 2023
3 1
Replying to Mellowrose • Aug 20, 2022
I think chidi woman .. DFQC ... and goddes xilan actually related 30000 years ago.. since DFQC primordial siprit…
No how it is related the war was happened 30000years ago and that time goddes of xilan is still child but u can say that childi and goddess have some relationship i dont think that moon spreme and goddess xilan meet before😑
1 5
Replying to minabil68 • Aug 19, 2022
Watched some Chinese TikTok stuff. This show definitely had sad ending. They didn't adapt original novel ending…
I know they didint follow original novel but i think ending will be happy
0 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 15, 2022
I was so scared when DFQS's face suddenly appear before orchid. When she tries to hide and avoid CH in episode…
I also afraid i think that i see a ghost 😂😂😂
1 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Aug 11, 2022
This is 2022, why do we still have these silly, whiny , damsel in distress, childish, helpless female lead characters???…
Hahaha lovelike the galaxy have strong female lead😑😑
2 1
Replying to setsunah • Aug 11, 2022
When does this drama air? is this site accurate? Originally I thought it comes out everyday but then I saw another…
Its for vip that its released everyday until next tuesday
0 0
Replying to MatildediShabran • Aug 9, 2022
I'm allowed to write a review without being attacked by ad hominems. You can also write your own review, it's…
Hahaha i think if u are actress u should probably be dubbed did u even read the novel if u read novel then u know she exactly doing thr same as in novel the role for her is like this it may be funnier in start episodes but infact its a sad drama i hope u see
1 1
Replying to MatildediShabran • Aug 8, 2022
I'm allowed to write a review without being attacked by ad hominems. You can also write your own review, it's…
Hahaha free speech when ur actress getting this kind of review then how u feel😒😒 i think u didn't even watch and started to complaints
0 4