K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On My Demon • Dec 7, 2023 Title My Demon 01days 07hours 46mins 17sec NOOOOOOOO 😭😭😭I AM REGRETTING Y I WATCHED ONGOING DRAMA I'M HOOKED FOR 3 DRAMA'S MY DEMON ,THE STORY OF MR PARKS CONTRCT MARRAIGE & BL SERIES THE SIGN REGRETTING WAITING FOR 1WEEK FEELS LIKE A YEAR 17 0
Replying to logiquement • Dec 6, 2023 Title My Demon lmao south korea is not even hiding how much they want korean people to get married. What's with all those "contract… Contract marriage these type of drama my faav😍 24 0
Replying to favno1227 • Dec 5, 2023 Title My Demon I am confused with my demon and welcome to samdalri , which one should I start please tell me I am already warching… my demon & the story of mr park contract marriage both drama just amazing 2 0
Replying to Sayuri • Dec 5, 2023 Title The Sign Don't worry about it. I had to watch the first episode twice to understand who was who.😅 But it gets easier… same 0 0
Replying to Ji-ji • Dec 4, 2023 Title My Man Is Cupid Is it really worth the watch ? DD YOU WATCHED ? IT IS WORTH WATCHING ? 0 1
Lily Alice • Dec 4, 2023 Article "The Story of Park's Marriage Contract" Rises to Best-Ever Rating, "My Demon" Follows Close This both drama just Amazing i am just obsessed with this drama's❤️ 2 0
On My Demon • Dec 4, 2023 Title My Demon I hate one thing about this drama😡😡 waiting for next episode😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 32 0
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Dec 4, 2023 Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract also when did yeo woo get a mobile phone? thought that would be a major hilarious scene with her trying to figure… same me also waited for same hilarious moment (when she playing with tissue😂 & robot vacuum cleaner ) 0 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 3, 2023 Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract I am obsessed with this drama😍 just amazing like wow 😭😭now i can't wait for next episode😭😭😭😭5days i have to wait nooooo🙆♀️ 6 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 2, 2023 Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract I am obsessed with this drama😍 just amazing like wow 😭😭now i can't wait for next episode😭😭😭😭5days i have to wait nooooo🙆♀️ 9 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 2, 2023 Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Watched 2 episodes this drama is soooo good 6 0
Replying to honeylemon • Dec 2, 2023 Title My Demon how the hell does a main character die in the 3rd episode-is this a plot to bring her back to life?or did mdl… Her death was complete surprise may be it can be a plot twist 0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Dec 2, 2023 Title My Demon They showing him getting a clean shave when he doesn't even have a bit of a beard is one of the weirdest shit… Thinking about that scene i can't even stop laughing after readg your comment😂😂😂😂👍 3 0
On Dangerous Romance • Dec 2, 2023 Title Dangerous Romance I liked this bl series then last few episode i felt like boring📉📉📉📉 Till the end of the drama I'm searching for *_Dangerous_* of romance 6 2
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Dec 2, 2023 Title Sweet Home Season 3 I GUESS NEXT YEAR HE IS GOING MILITRY SERVICE 2 1
On My Demon • Dec 2, 2023 Title My Demon Can't wait for next episode 6 hours to go it's getting better and better 14 0
Replying to Brokenbutitsok • Dec 2, 2023 Title My Demon True beauty is one of the overrated and cliche kdrama, I don't why you mention that and why everyone like that.… As for me personally True beauty is best drama 4 1
days
07
hours
46
mins
17
sec NOOOOOOOO 😭😭😭I AM REGRETTING Y I WATCHED ONGOING DRAMA I'M HOOKED FOR 3 DRAMA'S MY DEMON ,THE STORY OF MR PARKS CONTRCT MARRAIGE & BL SERIES THE SIGN REGRETTING WAITING FOR 1WEEK FEELS LIKE A YEAR
waiting for next episode😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Till the end of the drama I'm searching for *_Dangerous_* of romance