Editorials
On Absolute Zero • Oct 25, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
Episode 5 is so good, I really love this series. 🥰🥰🥰
6 0
On The Red Peacock • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Red Peacock
Omg! the trailer was amazing and the main couple looks so hot, i very like it.
3 2
On After Sundown • Oct 22, 2023
Title After Sundown
I heard that this movie will be coming to Netflix soon.
4 1
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Oct 22, 2023
Title Wandee Goodday
JINX??
JINX november 25 2022 but Wandee Goodday february 2021 now should be done with this, it's so annoying
5 3
On Build Jakapan Puttha • Oct 21, 2023
Person Build Jakapan Puttha
I love how he gossips about his friends behind their back and talked shit about Jackson Wang It's so innocent haha.
26 3
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Oct 20, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I see many people are annoyed by the English title of this series but they adapted it from a Koreans webtoon that's why they can't change the name. But I want to say that the name in Thai doesn't have the word Oppa.
9 1
Replying to marcia • Oct 20, 2023
Title Kidnap
I feel like he was just done with nanon
So you mean you can understand Thai right? Or you just read from the translation.
2 0
