Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 52 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2022
Replying to spvz29 • Apr 21, 2023
I am just overwhelmed by the beauty of Han Hye Jin. I have never run across her before. I would have guessed that…
Her beauty is really something else, when I first saw her 15 years ago in Jumong, I couldn't believe her beauty
8 0
Replying to HHJ • Mar 4, 2023
Person Han Hye Jin
No only one warm word and let's hold hands
Drama:
Jumong :
Be strong geum soon :
These two are very long, but they are masterpieces And in their time, they were considered the best Korean dramas!
Jejoongwon ;
This one is also a good series
Terroir :
This is a series that I really like, but it is not considered a popular and successful series in general
movie :
Man in Love
8 9
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Mar 4, 2023
Person Han Hye Jin
this woman is gorgeous but are all her roles related to infidelity?
No only one warm word and let's hold hands
3 11