Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2022
Replying to zucchan • May 7, 2025
I've reached that point in the week where I listen to the OSTs endlessly because I miss MarkTong
Same, same
1 0
On Leap Day • May 7, 2025
Title Leap Day
Yesterday's episode was cute, didn't expect to have such an episode in this show. I loved it, that was nice and great 🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to Annabel • May 7, 2025
I was missing your comments, glad to read them again 🤭
🥰🥰
0 0
Replying to Triage • May 7, 2025
My two favorite bl series, I translated them both to English, Only Boo from Spanish and Triage from Vietnamese.…
🥰🥰
0 0
Replying to Ivory10003 • May 6, 2025
How are the ratings still stuck in 7.9 it’s soo unfair ..this series should be more than that by now
THAT'S STILL A MYSTERY 😭😞 would also like to know when it's stuck at 7.9!!
3 0
Replying to misspulane • May 6, 2025
💕💕 I have this song on rotation🎶🎵🔊🔊🔊https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQXCPbEbsc&list=RDIKQXCPbEbsc&start_radio=1I…
It's also on reply for me 🥰✨
2 0
Replying to oddsare • May 6, 2025
[EDIT: Okay, correction corner!]Mark was not fully clothed in that dry bathtub scene—my bad!The tub was still…
I was missing your comments, glad to read them again 🤭
0 2
On My Golden Blood • May 5, 2025
Waiting a whole week every time is torture and is making me crazy, and the ost songs are not helping they're amazing, I have them on reply (I crave for the next episode every moment of the songs)!!! 🤩🎶
It's the third BL I'm so crazy and exited about 😆 the first one was Triage and second one was Only Boo.
This getting better and better, we now see more about Nakan's plan and looks like in the next episode we're gonna see more about Thara's intentions. Our lovebirds... their sweet time is about to end to make place to the drama. I'm ready and scared at the same time 😖 ep 9 is gonna be ok I think but episode 10!! I can feel it coming, my theory is that Tonkla in gonna die, let's see if I'm right for now he's just a puppet in Nakan's hands.

WEDNESDAY WHERE ARE YOU!!! I need a time machine 😅
9 2
Replying to Wonda447 • May 4, 2025
Title Top Form
Honestly same I dropped it after ep 7. I felt like I was just watching it as a chore and was not rushing to watch…
Yes exactly, I really hope to see the actors in a next that I would enjoy 🙏
1 1
Replying to moon1988 • May 4, 2025
Title Top Form
actually it deserves better rating. boom's acting is world class especially in episode 7 and the better is yet…
Thank you🥰 but I also always feel sorry when I don't like a show. It's a mixed feeling.
1 1
Replying to moon1988 • May 2, 2025
Title Top Form
actually it deserves better rating. boom's acting is world class especially in episode 7 and the better is yet…
Sorry that's how I feel 😞
1 3
Replying to moon1988 • May 1, 2025
Title Top Form
actually it deserves better rating. boom's acting is world class especially in episode 7 and the better is yet…
I'm glad for you 😊 I never said anything about the acting 😅 This is a pretty good adaptation and the acting is good but that's all... Something is missing for me. (I mean flow and production) It gives me the exact same feeling as Love Stage. Good adaptation, good acting and good chemistry but not enjoyable 😔
2 5
On My Golden Blood • May 1, 2025
The rating is still at 7.9 😭
Anyway this show is so beautiful and every episode is better than the previous one ✨ And the ost's are AMAZING 😱
13 0
On Top Form • May 1, 2025
Title Top Form
OMG the rating 😱 I don't get it!!!
Sorry didn't watch last episode, decided to drop this show because only the first 2 episodes were good for me.
2 10
Replying to youcansimi • May 1, 2025
Title Top Form
i "have a problem" with the script and directing..pacing of the story is the main issue for me. good acting, especially…
Exactly only the 2 first episodes were good. I decided to drop it, I don't need to see the last episodes.
0 0
On Top Form • Apr 30, 2025
Title Top Form
Very good adaptation and good acting. Still I don't get the hype!! (it's the show I'm least enjoying at the moment )
Hope Smart and Boom's next project will be more to my liking 🙏
5 2
Replying to Annabel • Apr 29, 2025
What?? Sorry but he has chemistry with everyone but with Joss it's more than his previous partners. Script wise…
Yeah, Gawin is also one of my favs and I'm also a huge vampire fan. I must say I didn't really like Twilight 😅 one of the few vampire movies/shows I didn't like. But I love My Golden Blood and for now it's excatly what I expected and wanted to see (it's like a mix with manga and western vampire stories)
THE CAST IS INSANE for Hide and Sis, can't wait!!
0 0
Replying to Annabel • Apr 29, 2025
What?? Sorry but he has chemistry with everyone but with Joss it's more than his previous partners. Script wise…
Oh, I was just stating facts 😅 as that's the vibe I got from the pilot of Hide and Sis. It's not out yet so maybe the script changed we have yet to see, and Joss is not playing in it.
0 1
Replying to Annabel • Apr 29, 2025
What?? Sorry but he has chemistry with everyone but with Joss it's more than his previous partners. Script wise…
?? That was for A7spider, right?
0 3