Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2022
On My Sibling's Romance • Apr 19, 2024
woah after watched eps 8 , Jung sub is more red flag than before . now he suddenly attracted and gastlighting JW at sametime. what a jerk
9 1
Replying to Another Stranger • Apr 6, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance Spoiler
Can’t agree more. I think he (JS) realised it himself too “By thinking about what went wrong, I was ruining…
Dont worry both JH and CA will be dating in singapore
2 1
Replying to Bean • Apr 6, 2024
AH I'm screaming!!! CA and YW are both green forests building their little ecosystem. They're having the shortest…
JH immature? I think he more mature than JS and CH , yes he so random , but when he talk with his sister there is you called big brother .
6 0
Replying to Another Stranger • Apr 5, 2024
I think Jae Hyung is the type of person who grows on you gradually, so before you it you’re already head over…
True! , he's kinda special , you rarely see a character like him. I can ship him with everyone as long he is happy lol
4 0
Replying to Chandana999 • Mar 29, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance Spoiler
where did you watch plz let me know the website link
I watched on Viu/Viki or kisstvshow on tomorrow
0 0
On My Sibling's Romance • Mar 29, 2024
Title My Sibling's Romance Spoiler
After watch ep 5 , i really like jae hyung , he's funny,cute and unpredictable. I almost like all cast except jung sub , something off about him and i hope se seung find someone love her i hope its CH
6 6
Replying to pinktulips69 • Mar 16, 2024
I truly like all of the cast members. My heart is divided 12.5% between all of them. However, Jung Sub seems a…
100% agree , something off with jungsub
And i love all the cast
5 0
Replying to Shubham • Mar 16, 2024
Na , Exchange have lot of drama and complicated emotions that's make it more raw and real . Sibling romance was…
So we have different opinion then , i drop EX3 on ep 8 cause boring as hell ,its far from season 2 , s2 are amazing tho
1 1
Replying to Dana • Jan 28, 2024
Man, I actually love Kwang Tae! I wish all K dating shows had people with his personality type. He truly gets…
Same , kwang tae is my favorite too even he over the place
4 0
Replying to mari • Jan 16, 2024
kwangtae really is next level. that man is so smooth, he’s got rizz w everyone. confident but not cocky; it’s…
I like him too , he's my favorite , but i think his ex not coming yet
2 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jan 12, 2024
Ep 4 doesn't show Hwihyun-Yujeong date perhaps bcos it will connect to the drama after the dates between Hwihyun…
no eps 5 this week?
0 2
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Jan 2, 2024
Sorry from now on i cant watch it anymore .
Its clear and obvius this season very much scripted. And its too gwann hee centered , from 1-2 now three girls wants gwann hee? He's not that attractive omg
6 2