Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 6, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2022
Replying to sallowlight • Apr 21, 2023
Title True to Love
No I hope his chicken biz goes all down lol not a slap can satisfy me
Tbh Bora should never ever accept him back !
0 0
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Apr 21, 2023
Title True to Love
LolBut I hope he stays in the same character or else he will come begging just right when the spark will begin…
I just wrote that cause i saw some clip...maybe main leads come in fake relationship to save bora's image or make ex jealous ..that's why they are deliberately showing him
0 1
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Apr 21, 2023
Title True to Love
LolBut I hope he stays in the same character or else he will come begging just right when the spark will begin…
I am not sure ..i just saw a clip in trailer
0 0
Replying to sallowlight • Apr 20, 2023
Title True to Love
No I hope his chicken biz goes all down lol not a slap can satisfy me
His pizza contract should be taken 😂 then only he will understand
1 0
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Apr 20, 2023
Title True to Love
LolBut I hope he stays in the same character or else he will come begging just right when the spark will begin…
I guess their will be redemption arc for him.cause i saw in some trailer that he was following leads and watching their romance bloom
0 5
On True to Love • Apr 20, 2023
Title True to Love
I saw in ep 4 outro...bora will slap her ex in upcoming eps ...I can die in peace now !!!!
7 11
Replying to peakyjoy • Apr 20, 2023
Title True to Love
I think it's because people don't like the ML as of now
They should give him some time ...i mean he hardly had enough screen time to show all colors
0 0
Replying to King Lord • Apr 20, 2023
Title True to Love
There must be some bug fixation ongoing with the rating system. I am noticing the number of voters for any show…
Oh thanks for telling..they should fix it soon cause people are not giving it a chance due to ratings
0 0
On True to Love • Apr 19, 2023
Title True to Love
Everyone bora Deborah is present with name of true to love on Amazon prime world wide (many regions) do watch it !
3 0
Replying to Sinasina • Apr 19, 2023
Title True to Love
I just hope the triangle is going to be bearable.
I hope there is no triangle
1 0
On True to Love • Apr 19, 2023
Title True to Love
Why it has so less ratings??? Like be serious released 2eps were so fun to watch..straight 10 from my side!
7 6
Replying to Noy • Mar 11, 2023
Person Ryu Hwa Young
Her actions were shitting..hope she learnt her lesson....she had ramifications for her actionsShe been exposed…
Ofc she has some potential...what i dont like is how she literally ruined T ara then played victim for years.
3 1
Replying to yannie_alienates • Jan 18, 2023
Person Ryu Hwa Young
I was so sad about what she did to T-ARA. They were so at their prime. They had a lot of hit singles before the…
Seriously..T ara had so much potential. She literally took their everything and then played victim.
7 1
On Ryu Hwa Young • Jan 16, 2023
Person Ryu Hwa Young
I used to like her in small roles but then i came to know abt her wrong doings bec kf which tara fall. She even said she was deserving candidate off sunny's role in goblin and a role in dots. No girl you were not ..i admit you are a descent actress but not as good as the one who played tose roles. And how wrong you did to T ara is just ..ahhh
8 6
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jan 16, 2023
Title True to Love
From Soompi:Junhoe will take on the role of Yang Jin Ho, a well-rounded young man in his 20s who is good at various…
I am happy that june will make his debut in Yoo in na drama. I still remember how she supported him during his survival show
3 0