Celebrity Replying to cdramasfan • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Don't think so, We should be getting only one episode tomorrow June 16, and it would be episode 28. Btw, the calender…
you are right actually i was little excited about getting two ep that i didn't realised that schedule calender is old one
0 1
Replying to Jemmmmmmm • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Really? Yayyy💃
MDL uploaded new schedule in photo section
0 0
On The Double • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Double
Guys we are getting two eps tomorrow
5 14
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
For the first time in my kdrama history i was so happy to see white truck , the satisfaction level i got from that scene DAMN
17 2
Replying to Pmod718 • May 19, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
I don’t know if I was extra emotional for some reason but all the leads scenes made me burst into tears, especially…
exactly and her mother only miss do ra because of money she doesn't care about her daughter's death
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 7, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I love how their imaginations are so dramatic
16 0
On Lovely Runner • May 7, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
why their imaginations are so dramatic
2 2
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 25, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
now female spy is one of my character she did really good job by killing that emperor and the hua rong and husband death was so unnecessary
4 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 25, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
when they showed us rong and her husband's happy moments i knew something bad gonna happen
1 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
we deserve happy ending
2 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Apr 16, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
So is this the prince who did a favor to ML( in the ep about mutual divorce) or the other prince? I can't keep…
yes
0 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
you know what is the best thing about this drama that no one died , gonna miss this masterpiece
6 3
Replying to Alchemy • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Does anyone know where I can watch episode 34 for free?
kisskh.co you can watch all eps
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
shenli's parents story was so heartbreaking, glad she got her happy ending
10 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I need more father daughter moment
9 0
Replying to Wu Zhen • Apr 4, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Can I ask where can I watch ep 37-40?
kisskh.co
1 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 22, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I am not ready to say goodbye!! I hope they release season 2 soon with same cast
7 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
I don't understand one thing, he is not accepting that he is xingyu but still flirting with shenli . WHY
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
omg why he is so unserious!! i m enjoying it
6 0
Replying to Mubee • Mar 16, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Anyone believes its the secretary who killed both his parents
I m getting the same feeling
0 0
