i dont watch Song Joon Ki's dramas. He has no charisma in my opinion. But there million think opposite. I am curious on who think that way and i want to know their date of birth and m/f. Because i analyse who like who and creating a chart.
Just noticed the main actor the one who destroyed EVERNIGHT 2. So it seems he is ok for mellow role. They casted wrong guy in EverNight 2. He is good support actor.
I never liked Chen Yu Qi/yuki chan acting after her first role. At first she showed lots of energy but they put her on all kinda drama. None worked for me. This one ...she is in her zone.
Not many knows the secret why looks perfect for the role.
She born in year of monkey.
That means tricks. They have the skills and wits to get out of any situation. They live and die for it. Even they committed mistake they blame it on coworker and escape.
This is called leverage. Year of ox Year of Dog Year of monkey ...all knows how to escape in bad situation.
She should thank Who ever wrote dialog for her in this drama. It worked flawlessly. She is literally carrying the show at last.
I think this show is all about how she escape every difficult situation with her wits and she also got her sugar daddy enuch.
Lead actor acting is pretty good for his role. Also no one is slouch. Everyone acted very good. I thought qian lao and lead actor should be pair. not the old face lady they introduced in ep 9.
This drama excel in all aspects. Fight choreography , CGI , Dialog , Actors ... I am normally picky but after 9 episode , every thing about this drama is excellant. This remind me of sword snow ride but better. Because here many come with their own skills. They introduced new character as woman lead but i dont like her face. One thing they did is they brought unknown characters. So there is no baggage.
No expection and pleasantly surprised the quality of cgi of same level as evernight.
I give 20 stars for first 9 episode. I like the woman sword diety and qianlao ( she got the bright smile). I thought sword diety would be his mother than sister. That would have been goosebump moment. Sister is ok i guess.
Not many knows the secret why looks perfect for the role.
She born in year of monkey.
That means tricks. They have the skills and wits to get out of any situation. They live and die for it.
Even they committed mistake they blame it on coworker and escape.
This is called leverage. Year of ox Year of Dog Year of monkey ...all knows how to escape in bad situation.
She should thank Who ever wrote dialog for her in this drama. It worked flawlessly. She is literally carrying the show at last.
I think this show is all about how she escape every difficult situation with her wits and she also got her sugar daddy enuch.
No expection and pleasantly surprised the quality of cgi of same level as evernight.
I give 20 stars for first 9 episode. I like the woman sword diety and qianlao ( she got the bright smile). I thought sword diety would be his mother than sister. That would have been goosebump moment. Sister is ok i guess.