Celebrity Replying to thengsuen • Dec 31, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
typical time travel ending (happy)
Ooo okayyy thanks
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Dec 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Is this happy or sad ending?
1 3
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 25, 2025
Title Speed and Love
How do you know??
Hahaha
1 0
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 24, 2025
Title Speed and Love
How do you know??
Why did they cut this scene 😭😭😭😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 24, 2025
Title Speed and Love
How do you know??
Thanksss
1 1
Replying to jinxinmu • Dec 24, 2025
Title Speed and Love
The bathtub scene was cut, There's a behind the scene posted and Esther Yu - Shuxin as Jiang Mu was soaked in…
How do you know??
0 6
Replying to NyaaSymone • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I just finished and I’m really sad it’s over! 😭 Jiang Zhao’s chat with Jiang Mu’s mom was so needed,…
I agree, I cried when she hugged him
1 0
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I'm sorry but what do you mean by the noble idiocy trope??
Ohhhh, I get it now, thanks
0 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I'm on episode 22 and somehow I'm not that upset about Jin Zhao. I hate the noble idiocy trope but somehow I can't…
I'm sorry but what do you mean by the noble idiocy trope??
0 2
Replying to savage_as_cat • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
May I ask, why did they deleted the wedding scene?
Oh that's too bad 😭😭😭😭😭 we could've seen the wedding scene
1 0
Replying to lananh • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
This is probably one of the only novel-adapted dramas where I've seen little to no hate comments from novel readers,…
May I ask, why did they deleted the wedding scene?
0 2
Replying to _imyeng • Dec 20, 2025
Title Blossom
happy ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
Ooo okayy thanks
0 0
Replying to cynthiad • Dec 20, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
Yes!
Okayy thanks
1 0
Replying to Claddagh • Dec 19, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
Yes !
Okayy thanks
1 0
Replying to RuthOHara • Dec 19, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
Yes! The acting is very good (especially the ML). Moves slow with each time-line but totally necessary.
Ooo okayy thanks
0 0
On Sniper Butterfly • Dec 19, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
I wanna ask if it is worth it to watch this??
2 6
On Blossom • Dec 19, 2025
Title Blossom
Is this a happy or sad ending?
0 2
Replying to raelian • Dec 18, 2025
Title Shadow Love
it depends on you, shadow love has love triangle and fantasy genre, if you like fantasy mix with historical, this…
Ooo okayy, thanks!! 😁😁
0 0
On Shadow Love • Dec 18, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm sorry, but I just wanna ask. Which one is better, LOTFG or this?
0 6
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Dec 16, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
This deserves a 10/10 rating why is it only 8.7 😔💔
So true
8 0
