Editorials
Replying to Ms Jackson • Aug 13, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
I'm loving the series, but I kinda wish GMMTV would give JoongDunk a show with a mature theme, like Kinnporsche…
well, apparently, there will be 6 more episodes, so I hope they will do something interesting
0 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 11, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Apparently, the last Q was today, they look so gorgeous and the scene is breathtaking
6 0
Replying to kdramaadmirer • Aug 10, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
For someone who has read novel I think there is so much to cover up but they did good with hints they have dropped…
I've read some parts too, but translation is so bad that I decided to drop and wait for the series, cuz I'm afraid I got some things wrong
1 1
Replying to SeaKeenFan_1017 • Aug 2, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Any other updates so far?
Filming last two Qs on the 4th and 6th of August
2 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 23, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
this episode was amazing, dunno why people are saying it's bad, it's actually getting much better, you just need to wait
9 0