News Replying to lisahiatt • Sep 11, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
The kisses! Worst I've ever seen. Cute series but that really ruined the scenes for me. They could have done without…
Absolutely agree. Especially since they were adults. Oy those kisses were so cringey. lol
4 0
Replying to niso2020 • Sep 11, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
The happy ending they deserved, but that kiss...
The kisses! Worst I've ever seen. Cute series but that really ruined the scenes for me. They could have done without the kisses! lol
8 2
Replying to lily • Sep 10, 2025
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
ok someone have to add switch idk i requested twice thatt the release day is thursday not wenesday
Thank you! I was so sad when my calendar showed today. now I know.
1 0
Replying to Ren • Sep 1, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I'VE REALIZED THE ROLES WERE INDEED REVERSED BUT HELL YES IM HERE FOR IT!! I love tops who…
me too! that was great!
2 0
Replying to Dar20 • Aug 31, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
It really is too bad that taiwanese bls dont have ships like thai bls do, otherwise I would LOVE to see our leads…
the guys from Fight for You were in this one together. just cameos but it was cool seeing them together. maybe itll happen? I agree they have a great chemistry!
6 0
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 23, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
I don't think that's what they are doing here. I hope not anyway. they also talked about it with the doctor and…
That's really unfortunate! I was not familiar with the novel so it hit me hard.
1 0
Replying to lisahiatt • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
Mud acted happy about it. Not even worried about Mild. It's all so weird.
4 1
Replying to myrahkabeer • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Now I am thankful, Gun didn't do this show. Also, Thailand bls and lakorns, stop romanticizing Sexual Assault…
I don't think that's what they are doing here. I hope not anyway. they also talked about it with the doctor and his patient. But if he really did do this, I couldn't forgive it.
1 2
Replying to WomanWonderer89 • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Regarding Mild and Knight, I seriously don't think it's what it looks like. Another Red Herring. A bad, really…
Absolutely!!!
1 0
Replying to Dar20 • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Ok I did NOT see that coming!!! There BETTER be more to it then they showed so far, like an Actual misunderstanding!!!
Yeah, can't come back from that if it's true.
2 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 17, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
I dont think it was Knight (and I also hope it wasn’t him because wtf) but can we talk about what’s wrong…
no kidding!!! why not tell him if you're really didn't want Mild to be with Knight!?
10 7
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Aug 13, 2025
Title Love Sea: The Home for Lovers
Wow Nishime literally resembles Peat ✨
he really does! he's got his mannerisms down!
2 0
Replying to TimothyPanngam • Aug 10, 2025
Title Leap Day
I loved this series from start to finish. Everyone is great in it, but Dew deserves to get some more love. Pond…
He was great!! They all were amazing though. this show will stick with me.
1 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Aug 5, 2025
Title Revenged Love
We all knew Episode 18 was coming, but I wasn’t quite prepared for how brutal it would be. Revenged Love is…
I just finished and you got it 💯! my heart hurts from watching. all the acting was fabulous. they killed it!
5 0
On Choco Milk Shake • Apr 29, 2023
Title Choco Milk Shake
This was so unexpected. I really enjoyed it, and we really need to see all these actors in more shows stat! I especially loved how the actors portrayed Choco and Milk! I was really hoping to see Milk knock something off the table. I would love another season. 💜
3 0
Replying to sp0ts • Apr 15, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
It somehow just keeps getting worse...We're still not at Oh My Sunshine Night levels of terrible but bloody hell...-…
Hahaha fighting!!!
1 0
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Apr 1, 2023
Title Chains of Heart
I feel like this was the episode Ken would have recognized him as Din.
How can he be Din?? Din is so much taller! I think it's the man in black that is Din!
0 5