Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2023

Friends

Suzy • Aug 25, 2024
My first kdrama was boys over flowers, then i
enchained all the krama i could find ( it was in 2009 if i remember good ) ., i tried alo the boys over flowers japanese version that i loved so much . After some years , the same plot , same story ( rich guy / poor girl) seemed not anymore interesting for me , same actors even i liked some and repetitive storys had me to stay away from kdrama for years now , i still watch only horror or action from korea but thats it not anymore romance .
Tbh romance doenst work for me anymore in all series , i find it too stereotypes. When we began to fnd errors , better to drop romance drama in general.
4 0
On Sunset x Vibes • Aug 18, 2024
Okay dont come to me cause i will sy ho, i felt watching the episodes available
1/ i have a very big probleme with their NC talkng abt mos and bank , didnt feel nothing , for me it wa like mecanique , like tey were shooting some videos for some brands , but i love them as a couple , i ooved their first serie even it was a lil toxic bur it was good ans the NC were very good
2/ where is the plot of the story? Ye he dreams and?? It was just so he can draw a fucking necklace...
I will watch the remaining episodes cause i like the pain hahahah
Have a good day eveyone
1 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Aug 16, 2024
Title 4Minutes
who killed Tonkla’s cat 😭😭
Idk i have a feeling its him
22 4
On 4Minutes • Aug 16, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Damn episode , got me all shaking 😭 they all hot ... and i really thing there is an interval world or something ..
7 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 16, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Damn episode , got me all shaking 😭 they all hot ... and i really thing there is an interval world or something ..
2 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 15, 2024
Big thanakorn has a very cute smile , im falling in love with his smile
Interesting plot , introvert person im can relate
8 0
Replying to Agnes Fon Marten • Aug 5, 2024
Hideya starring in another BL, omg. Can’t wait (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
He had another bl,??
0 3
Replying to zppfp • Jul 18, 2024
Title We Are
I just can laugh at these ridiculous comments 🤣🤣🤣 how can people complain SO MUCH? I really start to…
I agree 100000%
10 0
On Century of Love • Jul 18, 2024
Why the good series only got 10 episodes....
Im loving this , the chemistry , the good acting and of course them off and Daou
8 0
On We Are • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
So sweet loved all the episodes , so sad it will end next week
3 0
Replying to Vampiron • Jun 26, 2024
it was mine too. I also made an opinion video on this series
Ok i did check it
1 0
Replying to Jessica Brown • Jun 26, 2024
Title We Are
I know this show is long, but I still need more episodes 😂😂 I am not done with PhumPeem and I need 100 more…
Yess i like when its a long serie
1 0
Replying to Vampiron • Jun 22, 2024
it was mine too. I also made an opinion video on this series
Where
0 2