Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2023
On The Spirealm • Feb 8, 2024
Title The Spirealm
To those fans who managed to download all the episodes in that short time before it taken down and added subs THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥹🙆🏻‍♀️💜💜i hope that we can support the whole crew 🫡
6 1
On Immortality • Feb 8, 2024
Title Immortality
Will I be alive at the time it airs . I don't think I've the fate destiny luck to watch this drama in this life............
10 1
On Immortality • Feb 8, 2024
Title Immortality
Can't they just do something like they did with "The Spirealm" they can try that atleast 🤡💀its been ages since the news of it going to air came 🥲
7 2
On Immortality • Feb 8, 2024
Title Immortality
Those rumors again 😫When will it air why its hard for them to air it when will the gov change why they playing so hard , I'll get old at the the time it will air 🤡......
0 0
On The Spirealm • Feb 8, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Mid way through the drama and its such a good one ......
At this rate c-gov getting on my nerves tbh to
take it down....it always happens ...when will they
change 😢
7 1