K-Drama
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I just looked up this drama on a Korean news site and nothing is happening so everyone calm down.
8 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Not bashing this drama,but people should wait till a series ends to give it's rating,good or bad
The score is for episode 2 and could go down or up.
0 0
Replying to ansa • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
8.9 after only 2 eps is INSANITY, I have never seen this!
The filming scenes are very pretty, and most of all, I like the chemistry between the main characters.
3 0
Replying to Bittersweet candy • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I am scared. Knetz hav issues with every single thing. Please please I loved this drama. Don't harm my favourite…
Don't worry, nothing is happening in Korea.
3 1
Replying to Santagirl • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Does anyone has any news about the rumors that "the series was criticized by Korean netizens and asked to stop…
My Korean friend said there aren't any rumors going around about this drama.
4 1
Replying to nagangna • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Why do you skip the acting? Add it now ~~~!!
Very good ~~~~!
1 0
Replying to Meowchi • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULDN'T/CAN'T BOYCOTT A GOOD DRAMA LIKE THIS! Visuals -✔️Story-✔️OST -✔️Acting -✔️Chemistry…
Why do you skip the acting? Add it now ~~~!!
0 2
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The brain situation in my head right now: Kim Soo-hyun on the left, Byun Woo-seok on the right
8 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Byun Woo-seok's body ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The actors' acting is great and the filming skills are great. I really like the filming that expresses going back to the past.
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Am I the only one who is anxious...? For some reason, I feel like someone is going to get seriously hurt in episode 11.
3 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Apr 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
in the ''collar bone'' scene,hyewoon says "uri hyun jae have..... " how come she did such a mistake of pronouncing…
It sounds similar to Hyunjae and Seonjae.
0 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Wow it's Thursday and it's still trending on Twitter hahaha
10 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I am confident that Byun Woo-seok will not die in this drama. Trust me.
16 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 9, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
If you find this drama interesting, don't forget to evaluate it every episode. This drama deserves to be higher than 8.3 !!!
8 1
Replying to Veeh • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I am on episode 2 and i don't understand why Hae in and her mom are at war. Is she her real mom?
Keep watching and you will find out why in what follows.
8 0
Replying to WarhogTV • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
10, lets make it happen
Don't forget to rate each episode!!
1 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
8.9 yay~~~~
14 4
Replying to Rea • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Is this worth watching?
Yes, absolutely. It may be boring in the beginning with a little character introduction, etc. But trust Kim Soo hyun acting and challenge yourself until the end. You will never be disappointed.
3 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Some people are dissatisfied with scenes that are not romantic, but I find the main characters' expressions of love more relatable and sadder because there are such scenes.
9 2
