Editorials
Replying to BingeWatcher • Sep 27, 2023
Title My First First Love
The Girl is real witch she know her friend like her but she all time kiss 2nd male lead it's fucking all time…
YES, and after dated 2nd ML & after dated her friend, this doens't make any sense
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Sep 19, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer
watched this for the 3rd time, and i still think that is perfect. If someone reads this, can you give me some kdramas like this one?? thanks!!
6 2
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
SO CUTE, i love them!!!!
6 0
Lily Alice • Sep 9, 2023
Article Award of "Meet Yourself" Won't be Withdrawn Despite "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha" Plagiarism Allegation
so all that ceo type kdrama are plagiarizing each other
28 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Sep 8, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
I LOVE THIS, THIS IS SO SOFT I WANNA CRY. I love their friendship. One of my favorites dramas of the year for sure!!! I watched this a while ago, and i still love this
3 0
On Mimicus • Sep 8, 2023
Title Mimicus
this is boring, i love yuri so much and i am excited to see her in squid game 2. i didn't like that roshi started liking her group in the final. ( i don't like the final
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 7, 2023
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
i hate Eunbyeol, don't ask me why
1 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 7, 2023
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
ILOVETHIS! I was crying in the ending. i love this and i don't really understand why so many people didn't like this season. i personally love Seokhoon and Rona together! Still i don't think that Oh Yoon-hee deserved to die. Too many people died on this drama, and i was stressed all the drama.
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Sep 7, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer
i love this drama so much!! i love the actors and this is so conforting ( crying ). I love the intro of this, it's so cute! and i love how they love each other in this drama. this is a must watch! AND THE FINAL?????? I WAS CRYING
6 0
Replying to Al1954 • Sep 7, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer
I’m an American so, absolutely, I have no taste, at all…but, like you, I love this show. Thank you.
YOU HAVE TASTE, everyone who likes our beloved summer has taste!!! I think that everybody should love!
3 0
On My First First Love Season 2 • Sep 4, 2023
Title My First First Love Season 2
i don't think this drama need a 2nd season, i almost feel asleep again
16 3
On My First First Love • Sep 4, 2023
Title My First First Love
i'm really sorry, but this is boring and i almost feel asleep, but chaeyeon i love you
2 4
On Nevertheless, • Sep 4, 2023
Title Nevertheless,
but i still love Jiwan and Sol they are so cute omg
4 0
On Nevertheless, • Sep 4, 2023
Title Nevertheless,
i hate this, it's really boring and i don't really like the story
2 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Aug 28, 2023
Title Our Beloved Summer
this is my favorite drama if you don't like it you don't have taste at all
13 2
On King the Land • Aug 7, 2023
Title King the Land
i'm crying
5 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 27, 2023
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
this drama i so perfect, and the books made me cry
9 0
On Business Proposal • Jul 27, 2023
Title Business Proposal
sejeong is so pretty, and the drama is so good
3 0
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Jul 27, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
this is so boring
0 3
On So Not Worth it • Jul 27, 2023
Title So Not Worth it
i watched it for minnie, she is so pretty i love her
0 0
