K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Lovely Runner • May 27, 2024 Title Lovely Runner And now, what will I do without my Lovely Runner Mondays? 😔😔😔😔 11 0
Replying to 19Stars • May 24, 2024 Title Fierce & Furious Academy is there any BL in this? I do not think so. 3 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 20, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday Wandee face to Yoryak is like: yes, to all you say. 🤣the yesman. 9 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 13, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday i love wandee face when he is with Yoryak; his face says: Yes to all you say. 🤣🤣🤣 9 1
On Wandee Goodday • May 8, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday Being honest, I have seen the first episode, almost ten times 🤣🤣🤣🤣 10 2
Replying to Heisei • May 7, 2024 Title Love Is Like a Cat It is not bad... It is just a little slow, but funny. we all respect you opinions. 🩷 0 0
Replying to Notawe • May 7, 2024 Title Love Is Like a Cat This was not good. You have been warned. It is not bad... It is just a little slow, but funny. 6 2
Replying to ProficientPoodle • May 7, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday I find him beautiful drunk or not.Lol!!😭 you are right. 😍😍😍 3 0
Replying to 11212465 • May 7, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday he’s too beautiful all the time lol 😆 he is indeed. 🥰 4 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • May 7, 2024 Title Goddess Bless You from Death i have a feeling that this drama won't air in 2024. I feel the same. 0 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 6, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday Does anyone else think Dr. Wandee is too beautiful when he's drunk? Or is it just me? 12 5
On Wandee Goodday • May 6, 2024 Title Wandee Goodday I loved every second of this first episode… I've been waiting for this series since it was announced. I can't wait to see the next episode. 3 0
Replying to kim bokjoo • May 3, 2024 Title Lovely Runner OK I think I'm obsessed I think i am obsessed as well as you. 2 0
lo_ve • Apr 29, 2024 Article Netflix original K-drama "Bloodhounds" confirmed to have a second season That is great. 3 0
:'(
the yesman.