News
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Nov 19, 2023
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Unfortunately, this drama wasn't for me so I regret wasting my time on it. Probably because I watched it after I saw comments saying it's the best BL and expected a lot, I tend to do that.
1 2
Replying to 11321465 • Nov 18, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
I think this deserves around 7.5ish point. Not the perfect BL but after you pass through the ridiculously long…
Hahaha what do you think happened? I saw that too. I think Venus and Sky acted those NC scenes very well, better than any other NC from BL i have ever seen, it was convincing and erotic. I liked it. People are complaining because Venus played hard to get too much almost the whole series which became boring. Nevertheless i enyoyed the drama.
5 5
On Never Let Me Go • Nov 18, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go Spoiler
Just tell me Nuengdiao's mom didn't mean to send Palm away by saying all that to him. She didn't seem to be that kind of a person.
1 2
On Never Let Me Go • Nov 18, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
This was great, i should have watched it sooner, I kept avoiding it thinking it was bad. I liked it.
7 0
On Check Out • Nov 16, 2023
Title Check Out
I liked it, it was great.
3 0
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 15, 2023
Title The Men Who My Father Loved
I just watched it and I'm confused here so they were actually having sex or just acting?
Oh, it seems so real.
0 0
Replying to del • Nov 15, 2023
Title You Are Mine
it doesn’t matter who the top is, see so many people ask it on every bl series and it’s weird 😭😭
But to me it matters, i need to understand everything about the drama and enjoy watching it. I don't like to be clueless about certain matters in the drama.
0 0
On My Cousin Sister • Nov 14, 2023
Title My Cousin Sister
Where to watch this?
0 0
On Triage • Nov 14, 2023
Title Triage
What a masterpiece. This was a great drama, I enjoyed it.
15 0
On Triage • Nov 14, 2023
Title Triage Spoiler
I thought it would be more difficult for Tin to make Tol fall in love with him since he already had a girlfriend who he loved but Tin succeeded in every loop. It turns out it was more difficult for Tol to make Tin fall for him, without the memories he couldn't have succeeded, Tin was more stubborn than Tol hahahaha!!!
6 0
On Tropical Night • Nov 14, 2023
Title Tropical Night
WTF was that.
0 0
On Fish upon the Sky • Nov 13, 2023
Title Fish upon the Sky
I don't think it's bad but i didn't like it, I feel like i wasted my off day watching this. I didn't like how Pi played hard to get the whole series until the last episode but i liked how Mork loved Pi
3 1
Replying to Tajia • Nov 13, 2023
Title Fish upon the Sky
I usually don't like this type of story cause thai can't really do comedy in a bl,they end up messing it up but…
Oh, it's a comedy, i'm in epsode 3 but i still don't get it, i didn't know i was suppose to laugh hahahaha
1 0
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 13, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Say that again. Venus played hard to get too much, i almost dropped it but i would have missed the 18+ scenes…
Oh, sorry to hear that, wish you full recovery soon.
1 0
Replying to iambulletproof • Nov 13, 2023
Title The Men Who My Father Loved
this is soft porn. but it does have a great love story in it
I just watched it and I'm confused here so they were actually having sex or just acting?
0 2
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 13, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Say that again. Venus played hard to get too much, i almost dropped it but i would have missed the 18+ scenes…
There is still covid? Do you have it?
1 2
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 13, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Say that again. Venus played hard to get too much, i almost dropped it but i would have missed the 18+ scenes…
Yes, please send me. Me too, i wait until the day the last episode is airing.
1 3
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 13, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Say that again. Venus played hard to get too much, i almost dropped it but i would have missed the 18+ scenes…
What!!! Wow, this is great, now i won't have problems trying to search what to watch. Thank you.
1 7
Replying to Nakayla • Nov 12, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Hahahaha i thought it was just me, their kiss scenes were not good, they really showed that they didn't want to…
Hahaha, it was so funny when they kissed, i was so surprised i didn't even see it coming.
1 0
On Ready for Love? • Nov 12, 2023
Title Ready for Love?
This was a great drama i really enjoyed though the ending was rushed or there is season 2?
4 0
