Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 2, 2024
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2023

Friends

Naomi Necro • Jul 9, 2024
hi,Naomi Necro ~
My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Flora • Jul 9, 2024
Hello,Shuurei

My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
tintin92 • Jul 9, 2024
hi,tintin92
My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 1
xuehua • Jul 9, 2024
雪花你好呀~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
1 0
Dramalicious • Jul 9, 2024
hi~

My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Juelin • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~
My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
9951455 • Jul 9, 2024
Hello,Butterfliesarefree

My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Orion66 • Jul 9, 2024
Hello,Orion66.My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Sweety • Jul 9, 2024
Hello,Sweety

My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 1
doramama • Jul 9, 2024
Hello,doramama ~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
doramama • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Shiro • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
qphamily • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Kikay Kaylah • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
FS22 • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Luna D • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Niniane • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
mz4jun • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
Aliii • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0
KassyFan27 • Jul 9, 2024
Hello~My name is Peng, and I am a researcher focused on Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas. I have noticed that you have published numerous high-quality reviews of these dramas. I am interested in engaging in a friendly exchange with you regarding Chinese Xianxia fantasy dramas, with the goal of promoting this genre to better cater to the preferences of audiences in countries and regions beyond China.

I sincerely hope you will consider participating in my interview. Our collaboration could contribute to the enhancement of Xianxia fantasy dramas. The interview is expected to last between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will be conducted online, either via voice or text.

As a token of appreciation for your time, I will provide a certain amount of compensation after the interview.Whether you are willing to accept my invitation, I really hope to get your reply~
0 0