Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 72 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2023
Replying to Nico iaco • Apr 1, 2026
Title Match Point
I think it's because the director has started filming Mr. Kill too.
Thank You
1 0
Replying to Queen • Mar 17, 2026
So this is going to have more than 5 eps?
According to #TicketToHeaven on X, there are rumors with a minimum of 6 eps.
7 0
Replying to Multilicus • Mar 15, 2026
No idea. I just checked the trailer on YT, at the end of it I got a link to part 1/4 of episode 1 on YT, but when…
Yes, future GMMTV shows
0 0
Replying to Multilicus • Mar 14, 2026
No idea. I just checked the trailer on YT, at the end of it I got a link to part 1/4 of episode 1 on YT, but when…
Rumors are circulating that all will be blocked for international fans, and will only be available in Asian countries in YT
0 2
Replying to Multilicus • Mar 14, 2026
No idea. I just checked the trailer on YT, at the end of it I got a link to part 1/4 of episode 1 on YT, but when…
Here in Brazil too, we've been blocked since Girl Rules.
1 4
Replying to Erick Vinicius • Feb 18, 2026
Title Oxytoxin
Can you help me figure out who is shipped with whom, please?
Thank You
1 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Feb 18, 2026
Title Oxytoxin
Oxytoxin has done the read through!!!!https://x.com/OxytoxinSeries/status/2024095082819797312/photo/1
Can you help me figure out who is shipped with whom, please?
0 5