News
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 14, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Imagine being with a guy who never acknowledges your relationship—who stays silent while the world abuses you for posting a picture with him. Instead of standing by your side, protecting you, he turns a blind eye, indifferent to the abuse you endure. He’s significantly older, yet failed to offer even the bare minimum of care and responsibility. Is he even a man?
47 9
Replying to pepperonibee • Mar 2, 2025
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
another melon acc posted about (tencent's cross the ocean of time to love you *ceo ml actress fl)https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5139908167469885I'm…
But the two of his upcoming dramas have popular FLs so I hope those dramas will be hit
1 2
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Feb 6, 2025
Person Li Qin
Can you tell me about her other projects as here only 2 is listed in upcoming section.
She is working in a murder mystery alongside Lui Shi Shi
2 1
Replying to Chehak Jain • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Wolf
Where can I watch this drama for free??
MX player
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
What did they do with the contemplation stone that they were collecting for so long?? Was it even helpful in any way?
1 2
Replying to Nelia • Jan 23, 2025
Person Li Qin
OMO She has had so many projects,I hope they are better than my Dear Guardian
Yes they are....
0 1
On Dream • Jan 19, 2025
Title Dream
Li Qin is playing the role of Liu Xuemei.... Its gonna be interesting to watch...
3 0
Replying to Peach • Jan 13, 2025
Article Zhao Li Ying, Chen Zhe Yuan, Bai Lu, Dylan Wang, and more win at Weibo Awards 2024
In what world would Yibo seat at the back row haha.
Yes, but I didnt see many throughout the show.
2 0
Lily Alice • Jan 12, 2025
Article Zhao Li Ying, Chen Zhe Yuan, Bai Lu, Dylan Wang, and more win at Weibo Awards 2024
I didn't even once ses actors like Li Qin, Wang Yibo, Chen Duling throughout the event. Were they intentionally made to sit in the back rows? Do Weibo prefers to get a winning speech only from the traffic actors?
1 9
On Zhang Jing Yi • Dec 14, 2024
Person Zhang Jing Yi
How many followers does she have on Weibo?
1 1
On Li Qin • Dec 10, 2024
Person Li Qin
How many followers does she have on weibo?
1 1
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 26, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
How is this drama doing in China?? Like is it a hit or a flop?
1 7
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 25, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
It deserves a better rating... Atleast an 8
16 0
Replying to Lord Commander • Oct 24, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
i had a plan to watch but not anymore 😅🙄😐
You should watch it.... Its a good one....
2 2
Replying to Grim • Oct 24, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
I’m completely done with Li Qin. This is the final drama I’ll watch that she’s part of. I mean, come on...…
Her dramaa are always tragic..... I cried so much watching the end of War Of Faith... 🙂🙂🙂
1 0
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love Spoiler
Atleast the writer should have given her a chance to express her feelings for Huo Zhan Bai... 😭😭😭
3 4
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 23, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love Spoiler
So she never met him again... 😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Oct 19, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
is this good
Yes it is.
6 0
Replying to 9354263 • Oct 18, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
I started watching this but it looks like a love triangle will happen wich I CAN'T STAND. But then i saw some…
No they are not related but the five pillars of Yuan Yi palace have the same surname.
1 1
Replying to pamgees • Oct 15, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
I might drop this one since it's all FL saving ML. They should have just called it five herbs. No romance, can't…
Those herbs are not the part of main plot. The main plot is the rivalry between the sects which will be highlighted more in the upcoming episodes.
5 1