Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 17, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2023
Replying to Flawless Ducchess • Oct 24, 2024
I absolutely love and agree with your comment. She is a 14 year old child at this point and her only source of…
YES IKR and at those times it was normal for marriages and kids at like 14-15 and his pedophilia behavior is seen normal in those days so there's no solution 😭💀
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 19, 2024
The marquis?He probably really loves Yining but the way he dismissed the girl falling from the cliff like she…
istg ughh even though his behavior is trash I mean atleast he is good to her ig 🙄
2 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 19, 2024
The marquis?He probably really loves Yining but the way he dismissed the girl falling from the cliff like she…
ikr hes such a red flag like the the one flashback shows him not caring about the fl falling off the cliff but currently he's trying to find her... so what actually going on? I srsly can't wait 😭
1 4
Replying to Corneilius • Oct 18, 2024
Title The Story of Ming Lan Spoiler
I was a seasoned cdrama watcher when I first watched it and I was confused. it wasn't clear at first that Minglan…
I personally would recommend this only if u have the patience to wait through all the scenes cuz the drama us about the whole life of minglan... I did binge watch it but i really liked, especially the chemistry between the leads... but the ending is perfect. Yes, Molan tries to hurt her around 70% in the drama but everyone gets what they deserve. My brain ended up hurting at one point cuz i personally cant stand seeing the fls get bullied and schemed against all the time and is unable to retort but here i was quite satisfied cuz minglan is smart enough to fight again them and most of the drama was about her life and challenges so it's pretty expected that a lot would happen AND pls have the patience to slowly watch through like 73 ep cuz I'm only able to finish it in less time cuz I'm on holiday and I don't have much patience 😭
2 0
Replying to Corneilius • Oct 17, 2024
I was a seasoned cdrama watcher when I first watched it and I was confused. it wasn't clear at first that Minglan…
also if ur binging like me then don't skip too much cuz u will have go back a few min understand the current situation as some insignificant scenes contain important content 😭
1 0
Replying to Corneilius • Oct 17, 2024
I was a seasoned cdrama watcher when I first watched it and I was confused. it wasn't clear at first that Minglan…
GUYS I FINISHED WOHOO! I LITERALLY BINGED WATCHED LIKE 6 DAYS STARIGHT AND ALMOST DIED BUT ITS WAS SO GOOD I AGREE AND LET ME JUST WARN U LIKE THERES MUCH DRAMA WITH ALL THE SCHEMES LIKE BY THE END IT BECAME GOOD AND KINDA CONFUSING BUT I RLY LIKED IT
3 3
On Ci Sha • Oct 16, 2024
Person Ci Sha
I literally need him
5 0
Replying to paxxie • Oct 15, 2024
Imagine when the FL finds out. It's going to hurt so good!
the betrayal is gonna hit hard... even though the novel is a happy ending some of them say the drama might not necessarily follow it... I rlly won't be able to handle another wave of sadness especially after the double 😭
1 0
Replying to Corneilius • Oct 15, 2024
I was a seasoned cdrama watcher when I first watched it and I was confused. it wasn't clear at first that Minglan…
thank u guys for the motivation appreciate it alot 😭
1 1
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 15, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
even though I suspected a twist about MJH but when I found out about him being the master, u dont know how much my jaw dropped 💀💀
7 2
Replying to enhyx • Oct 15, 2024
it is:) it was also my first time watching this type of drama and i ended up loving it
yes I can the faster progression by ep 22 lmao
1 1
Replying to enhyx • Oct 14, 2024
it is:) it was also my first time watching this type of drama and i ended up loving it
yes I started yesterday and I'm on ep 14 it's rlly testing my patience but I'm trusting ur reply 😂
2 3
Replying to enhyx • Oct 13, 2024
it is:) it was also my first time watching this type of drama and i ended up loving it
thank uu ig I'll give this drama another try 🙃
1 5
On The Story of Ming Lan • Oct 11, 2024
guys is it normal to feel confused while watching this cuz it's my first time watching this type of drama and I can't seem to process what's happening :(
1 28