Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2024
Replying to Ang9lShuxin • Nov 3, 2024
Top1 on Douyin Congratulations!!!https://x.com/Ang9lShuxin/status/1852923448965964054?t=-kvER82SNPuo4aUdvLPmuw&s=19To…
I'm excited for her pres conference
Let's see if xixin yuxi dance on Yes ok
3 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 3, 2024
I'm going to block all haters thy are attacking us nd trolling us
Our language our speak blah blah they are here to keep eyes on us to thy complain about it 😔

After giving hate to others thy are here 🙌🏻
12 5
Replying to 10543201 • Nov 3, 2024
Not surprised with yu shuxin fans they are petty af
I'm not going nd posting others drama and give them hate u guys are bringing her now all of u are trolling making fun nd Gaslighting in comments we don't do that nd I'm not give any one hate comment if someone attack me
1 0
Replying to 10543201 • Nov 3, 2024
Not surprised with yu shuxin fans they are petty af
Beware of this if zls fans don't bring rating downs nd do something so it's not gonna
Happened no wonders zlh fans are so annoying wth
8 14
Replying to tapegecu • Nov 3, 2024
I just want to share to you guys that her past 3 dramas on IQIYI China app is in the Top 10. 🤣2️⃣Moonlight…
Wow it's really great 👍🏻
1 0
Replying to Pretty xin • Nov 3, 2024
It's going to High we all need positive reviews nd ratings 🙌🏻
We don't need to worry it's going to be very good after some time
When haters don't come here
5 1
Replying to Itsnainainai • Nov 3, 2024
this drama deserves more than an 8.0 rating its absolutely spectacular
It's going to High we all need positive reviews nd ratings 🙌🏻
1 5
Replying to Blizzardahm • Nov 3, 2024
Do you guys know that the production team listened to the suggestions of the og novel fans and bought the rights…
Ohh I know thy listen fans suggest 🙌🏻
3 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Nov 2, 2024
I hope it reaches 28 000 tomorrow and by next week 30 000 so we can have Esther live streaming Yuxi in an escape…
Yess pls 30k❤️‍🔥
0 0