Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2024
On Sword and Beloved • Jan 6, 2026
Wasted my 2 days and two night on this.I hope these two work together again in another better script with better ending they have so much potential.
4 1
On Happy Ending • Nov 27, 2025
Title Happy Ending
I wonder between Happy Ending and Kiss me remember (barcode's new series)which one will start filming first ?
0 4
On Zhao Li Ying • Sep 13, 2025
Person Zhao Li Ying
Shen Li and her minion are spamming comment session? that means Zhao Liying is still bul!ying their flop fav on ratings and popularity.
Thank You for the update 😂🤍
1 0
On Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn • Sep 7, 2025
He is one of those actor who truly can ACT I hope GMMTV doesn't push him towards a fixed ship or with someone who can't even act.I wanna see him working with so many talented actors under gmmtv they shouldn't let his talent go waste
6 2
On Wooju Bakery • Sep 7, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
Are they waiting for barcode jeff to get old so that they can shoot and show how Wuju Raon stayed together till the end??
20 1
Replying to Sandrusca • May 25, 2025
Person Zhao Li Ying
https://kisskh.co/Drama/We-Girls?id=10753&q=true
Thank you dear i wanted to watch it so bad😭
0 1
Replying to Sandrusca • May 24, 2025
Person Zhao Li Ying
She got them all so heated kkkkkkk.
I am so proud of her.😂
2 0
On Zhao Li Ying • May 24, 2025
Person Zhao Li Ying
And finally we got conform date for 'What a wonderful world'😭 trailer looks interesting that's my favorite genre i am so excited.
4 0