Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 19, 2024
Replying to Johan13 • 2 days ago
Title Abyss
7.7 , really?? I never thought mdl ratings as fair and take it seriously from the start, but this one having lower…
Absolutely true 💯❤️
1 0
Replying to Being Dramix • 2 days ago
Title Abyss
I can't find a single fault in the drama but rating is all faulty... What's going on...it clearly deserves 8.5+…
Exactly 😏
1 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • 3 days ago
BTS leaks from the first day of filming. Cheng Feng and Liu Xiao. 🫠💕https://x.com/forlinyun/status/2105281825073770579
They are also holding hands 😍 I wonder what is this scene about maybe meeting his lover after long ?
1 0
Replying to WhoAmI • 4 days ago
Is it true that the male lead has a lover here? I thought there's no romantic relationship?
It has . In novel Cheng Feng childhood love and Liu xiao also love him there marriage will be fixed later .
2 1
Replying to a cappuccino gal • 7 days ago
Have you submitted a "edit this page" request to add cast yet? If not, I'll try to submit one.
I checked it , it's still on pending btw thanks for the link .
1 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • 7 days ago
Have you submitted a "edit this page" request to add cast yet? If not, I'll try to submit one.
I already fill most of the cast name and sent the request but they haven't respond yet , you can also try
0 2
Replying to sera • 9 days ago
Lin Yun's character Liu Xiaoyan profile https://x.com/forlinyun/status/2104247145553690810?s=46&t=l-kWALWyB7uHIQ40fu5yzg
So she will marry Zhang Youcai? 😀
1 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • 9 days ago
Title Abyss
But that OST portray the story very well you can understand after watching whole story , and it's pretty good…
Yess because till the very end we can't find the real villain
0 0
Replying to Crelisya • 10 days ago
Title Abyss
I honestly find the OSTs pretty awful, especially the opening. It doesn’t fit the drama’s atmosphere at all,…
But that OST portray the story very well you can understand after watching whole story , and it's pretty good OST that gives you suspense and triller vibe
2 2