Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 11 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 4, 2024
Replying to Sezy • Apr 12, 2026
Title Akina
No, the production crew had come forward quite a while back and let us know it was not related to top form. this…
then is it a mistake that it says "Top Form (Thai shared universe)"? is it not the same character? I don't follow production news like that, i just know what i come across on social media or in comments here.
0 3
On Wooju Bakery • Apr 11, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Aw man!!😩 I was so excited to finally watch this today, then I see it's been pushed back again, wtf🤨😒
3 1
Replying to helenax_x • Apr 11, 2026
Title Scandal Love
i havent seen an korean bl before too!! excited what this gl will bring:)
You've never seen a Korean BL?! Oh there's plenty of those, you're missing out 😏
3 1
On Scandal Love • Apr 10, 2026
Title Scandal Love
Wait, is this the first Korean GL?! Or have I just been out of the loop on this genre? It's definitely the first I've come across.
4 12
Replying to arrca • Apr 9, 2026
Do i need to watch fourever you part 1 and 2 to understand there relationship or does there relationship start…
it starts in this part. but you should watch part 1 and the first 8 episodes of part 2 because their stories are good and they appear often in this story as side characters😊
0 0
Replying to thereflex • Apr 8, 2026
Title Dating Game
It’s on Netflix now, at least here in the US.
Yes, I saw!🤗
0 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • Apr 7, 2026
Sammy’s Children’s Day doesn’t have bad dubbing, it’s just that it’s essentially dubbed from a different…
so what about Feel what you feel?
0 1
Replying to Kiwi • Apr 7, 2026
The dubbing is pretty abysmal, and there are some weirdly contrived bits, such as the two leads being the only…
so, that aside, overall, is it a good story?
0 1
Replying to Effie_Joon • Apr 7, 2026
Sammy’s Children’s Day doesn’t have bad dubbing, it’s just that it’s essentially dubbed from a different…
is there a version of Sammy's in the original language?🤔
0 6
Replying to Lynze • Apr 7, 2026
I was wondering the same thing. I started watching late and didn’t realize when it had finished until everyone…
i just checked again and it's there, finally! lol
0 0
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 7, 2026
is this worth watching? i cant stand when it has bad dubbing. i couldn't even make it 10 minutes into sammy's children's day because of the terrible dubbing.
3 12
Replying to Phinda • Apr 1, 2026
Title Yesterday
If it wasn't for Vier and Kelvin, I would have lost interest. The last few episodes didn't pick up, but overall…
i don't have a reply to you comment, i just had to tell you i love your profile gif😏👌
2 0
On Yesterday • Apr 1, 2026
Title Yesterday
i have a question. Would we consider Kelvin a psychopath or a sociopath?🤔
1 1