News
Replying to LIV • May 22, 2025
Title Eye Contact
Same here π€£π€£. Actually these 2 episodes were quite good. I Liked it. NC were good too, chemistry was there.…
I watched uncut on KissKH
3 1
Replying to little pillow princess • May 22, 2025
Title Eye Contact
What in the unhinged chaos am I watching at 4 in the morning? π And what's with the mosquito bites in ep2?…
Same here π€£π€£. Actually these 2 episodes were quite good. I Liked it. NC were good too, chemistry was there. It deserves higher rating. ππ
3 5
On Never Fair • May 4, 2025
Title Never Fair
1st ep was really good ππ
2 0
Replying to Ju Moon • Mar 29, 2025
Title Fight for You
Luo Bu Shi and Heng Si making a cameo was such a fun touch. I'm really enjoying it so far. It feels like it's…
Very well said π₯°π₯° i agree with all you wrote. And that cameo was really nice surprise for me. Also I like the chemistry between male leads ππ
4 1
On Love Class • Mar 16, 2025
Title Love Class
Why so low rating? It was really nice and cute β€οΈ. And their height difference, especially in final scene. Gosh I loved it. π
2 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Mar 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Beautiful ending scene πππ with amazing kiss. I love this show. 10\10
4 0
On The Tasty Florida • Mar 5, 2025
Title The Tasty Florida
Super cute short BL π with 4 handsome boys.
0 0
Replying to mayamamobu • Mar 1, 2025
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I loved this so much! At first, I was hesitant to start it due to the lower rating and many people saying it was…
I think, it was not cringe. Just Punn's behavior was a little bit childesh. Thats all. If you want to see a top level of cringeiness π€£, than watch Secret crush on you ππΌ
1 0
Replying to 12553487 • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Tasty Florida
i genuinely want to know something, if a female can reply mewhy do females like BLs? I am really curious
BL series just hit you different π. I am 40y, and almost all my life I watched straight dramas. After I discovered BL world, it changed my life completely. Idk, i think in BL dramas is better chemistry between actors (especially in Thai) and that is the most importent, better plots, not boring. You can watch Love in the air, it is my favourite πβ€οΈπ₯
4 1
On Heart Stain • Feb 27, 2025
Title Heart Stain
Very cute β€οΈ I enjoyed so much.
1 0
On You Make Me Dance • Feb 27, 2025
Title You Make Me Dance
Very good β€οΈ, heartwarming π₯°..definitely worthwatching.
6 0
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Feb 15, 2025
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
7.7? So underrated. I am giving 10\10.... Ok there were some plot mistakes....but it was very nice and lovely story...and the end was so heartwarming π₯°π₯°π₯°π₯°
7 0
On Semantic Error • Feb 13, 2025
Title Semantic Error
My favourite kbl πππ
1 0
On First Love Again • Feb 13, 2025
Title First Love Again
Another underrated BL... Definitelly worthwatching π
3 0
Replying to Luunara • Feb 12, 2025
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I don't understand the hate this show is getting. Sure, it's a bit cringe, the sound quality and editing is at…
You are completely right. Very well written. NC were one of the best...exactly level of LITA, or Love Sea atd....especially this scenes in jacuzzi outside.π₯π₯. I gave this show 10\10 to increase the rating.
1 0
Replying to Land • Feb 12, 2025
Title Be Mine SuperStar
The NC scenes are realistic πππ
NC scenes were super hot. I like this series very muchππΌ
1 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Feb 12, 2025
Title Be Mine SuperStar
This series is definitely underrated and I've watched about 200 bl dramas. 6.8 seriously? the chemistry between FirstJa was good, they were cute and so was the second couple. The NC scenes were super hot π₯π and there were more than enough of them. Ok, the screaming manager was annoying π but it was bearable. I give 10\10 to increase the rating.
4 2
Replying to Popokenchi • Jan 24, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Ep 3 is so good! Just so you know Muto Jun is also a Jpop idol and same agency as Kenshinπ₯°
Aawww ..the ending of ep3 was amazing β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
1 0
Replying to Vader • Nov 16, 2024
Title Berlin Drifters
I was disgusted thinking this was just a movie lmao. Seen worse porn than this but I didn't expect it to be this…
π€£π€£π€£π€£
1 0
