Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 13, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to vor • Jun 26, 2024
it’s on ep 3!!! at the ending of ep 2 they realize that they both time traveler.
Perfect! Love that its fast pacing just like the double and Shanli...
0 0
Replying to Eko • Jun 26, 2024
Dang, this year serves... 👌First shenli, then The Double, now this??? I love this open communication, fast…
I love the shows which promote open communication.. i loved shenli and double..
9 1
On The Princess Royal • Jun 26, 2024
On ep 2.. between i need spoilers pls.. out of 6 episodes. When will ML and FL come face to face and talk about their misunderstandings? Or is it too soon considering its 40 ep drama..
0 4
Replying to Ijaymia • Jun 26, 2024
After watching these first 6 episodes, I’m glad to admit that ZLH has matured so much in leaps and bounds as…
Exactly.. happy this one started.. i struggled a lot with follow your heart. Now its grabbing my attention while we r at ep 16 🤣🤣.. but this one hooked me since ep 1
4 0
Replying to Vervik • Jun 26, 2024
Did they cover face of Cheng Lei so he wouldn’t steal spotlight again😁
Hahahahahha.. nice one..
2 0
Replying to Vervik • Jun 26, 2024
Even both Ml and Fl are not my cup of tea , they look cool and play cool but I feel like plot and the whole become…
Yup.. i agree
4 0
Replying to DeyaKess • Jun 26, 2024
When do you think she’ll realise that the ML is the young guy she’s been looking for. It’s annoying that…
I know right..
1 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jun 23, 2024
So this is where I'll be after the end of The Double🤭
I am here as well. But unable to click to the show yet.
2 1
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 23, 2024
As much as I want to start this show.. i am unable too after the double finished yesterday.. Is it good? Is the chemistry between leads good?
2 1
Replying to NoThanksBro • Jun 23, 2024
Is this drama a remake of The Beauty Inside of the Korean Version but with crime solving?
I am thinking about the same.. that kdrama was amazing!
0 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
it's ylang-ylang scent! "a perfume of seduction" haha the bottle shape is similar to the one that haitang gave…
Ah! Makes sense..
1 0
Replying to A N • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
Either to increase Duke Su’s virility or to prevent pregnancy lol 😂
Lol....
1 0
Replying to LucianYaz • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
I wondered if it was aphrodisiac 😳😂
Hahaha... probably..
1 0
On The Double • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
So i am trying to understand that in ep 40.5.. the gifts sent to XFF and XH.. what was that maroon gift that XFF shies off
0 18