Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 24, 2024
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 22, 2026
They’ll deliver epic acting while breaking our hearts at the same time and im here for it.♥️🫂
Get ready for todays heartbreaking episode.
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 22, 2026
The original work and the drama have no similarity except the names and a very few basic characteristics of some…
Not to mention its just one episode divorce its short so i don't mind it but heartbeat will be real.
1 1
Replying to Foxy • Jun 21, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Has the divorce arc started? In which episode? I'm still at 25 and decided to save episodes until the divorce…
Tomorrow ep 30
2 1
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 20, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
“Once Episode 30 is released, there will be massive chaos here 🤣🤣 and I’m eagerly waiting for it haha…
It will be total chaos😅
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 20, 2026
Duke Hua was such a comforting presence. The people's hero.Each time he appeared on the screen, he took control…
Do u think he is good or bad guy.
0 1
Replying to lulu • Jun 20, 2026
is sunday 1 episode ?? confirmed?
Its 2 episodes tomorrow.
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 20, 2026
which ep 30 I dont know 😭😭I m jumping to ep 33-34 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Will u be able to😅
1 1