News
On Feud • Jun 22, 2025
Title Feud
Will we get a scene of reincarnation ?bjs . Sl
0 1
On Feud • Jun 19, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
Unexpected twist n twist..
3 0
Replying to Peach • May 3, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
S2 coming soon.
Thanks 🙏
1 0
Replying to Peach • May 2, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
S2 coming soon.
Wait what. Do I need to wait... I just started this drama
0 2
Replying to Tasha • Apr 10, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
brewing love was so much better
Looks like need to watch that drama now.
2 0
On The Potato Lab • Apr 10, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
I do not understand the ending. .
6 0
On Filter • Mar 10, 2025
Title Filter Spoiler
Better be happy ending
1 0
On The Beauty Inside • Feb 16, 2025
Title The Beauty Inside Spoiler
Currently watching this drama . Is this happy ending and do the spell on her is removed or reason is known??
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 30, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
She isnt FYbis back. Others will be back one day. ✨
They could have added epilogue for all
2 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 29, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
I really felt so bad that female lead was left alone.. Xainxia is always ruthless ????
1 3
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 25, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Melo xainxia... I see so many slose ppl dies. Cannot see much more ppl in ep 34 now.. The love is so beautiful ❤️💕.. Hope they give happy ending to main lead and second leads
5 0
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
Ok I will wait . Thank you for the information
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Having the ending changed as game wow so nice. No skin ships. Just a pure love. Happy ending. They could have showed some in real life 😉.. is there any special episode there ?;
9 5
Replying to Ariesannydandelion • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Upto you..but better watch it while it's serve hot 🔥It's too good to keep it locked
Okies will watch it...
1 0
Replying to God • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Don't ! Wait for it to end and binge it.
Will watch it thank you for sharing
0 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Should I watch ep 23. Will they go to real world ? Only little eps left. ... Started moonlight drama now 😁
3 5
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
It's because of the damn bracelet 🙄
Thank you 👍
2 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
It's because of the damn bracelet 🙄
Aah ok got it. But still ziqi was checking her .how it was not detected 😕.. am I missing something
0 3
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I don't get why she is planning to marry marquis 😭 . How could this happen...
0 5
Replying to Sakura2710 • Oct 12, 2024
Title Moonlight Mystique
I saw first 10 episodes came out in myasiantv... and guys that's fake... using our desperation for deceit! Beware!
Thanks for letting us know 🤠
1 0
