K-Drama
Replying to inaya • Aug 23, 2024
Title Descendants of the Sun
is it actually good? btw REMINDER 🫠
lol same happens with me 😭 but I like it otherwise we're gonna be in depression because of these dramas if we don't get over soon😭🫢
1 0
Replying to 0rkiid • Aug 22, 2024
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
ep 13 or max 14 if you want to avoid the sadness of it all ^^
they don't end up together? sad ending alert? 👀😶
0 1
On No Tail to Tell • Aug 22, 2024
Title No Tail to Tell
lomonnnn in a romcom😭💜 I'm so excited
5 0
Replying to inaya • Aug 22, 2024
Title Start-Up
you liked 2ndML too?
😭😭oh lol
0 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 22, 2024
Title Descendants of the Sun
remind me to rewatch!!
is it actually good? btw REMINDER 🫠
1 2
Replying to Maryam261077 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Seasons of Blossom
Bittersweet drama. At the end l cant stop crying for them....
is it a sad ending warning?
1 0
Replying to Dalia • Aug 21, 2024
Title Start-Up
There is something that I never understand about Korean dramas, when they leave and go to the USA they never talk,…
i think they just get busy with their life it's fun in starting days but slowly you just start to feel distant and like what's their to talk about it happened with me and one of my best friend i still do msg her but it's not the same as it was🫠
1 1
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Start-Up
I see why people got strong 2ndml syndrome from this. 50 minutes into ep.1 and the ML hasnt even shown up.🤣
you liked 2ndML too?
0 3
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Aug 21, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
not me reading comments with teary blurred vision even tho it's been 2 days since I finished this show💀I needed to check if it's a happy or sad ending I was just looking for a fluffy romcom 😀
9 1
On You Are Desire • Aug 19, 2024
Title You Are Desire
I liked it
0 0
Replying to joanna • Aug 19, 2024
Title Skate Into Love
started watching this because of the good reviews (i’m in episode 8) and i dislike the female lead 😭she’s…
you finished it or dropped? 👀
0 1
Replying to Kadi • Aug 18, 2024
Title Nevertheless,
Ok I get why people say he's a red flag, but he made himself clear from the beginning that he doesn't date. 🤷♀️
yes i didn't liked him but he was very clear but I also didn't liked how FL continued to make the same mistakes lol but whatever in the end they both got better 🫢
1 0
On No Tail to Tell • Aug 16, 2024
Title No Tail to Tell
lomon finally romcom main lead😭
6 0
