News
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
Blossom’s case is different because it has a popular theme (a rebirth FL, going back to the past is trendy theme). I wish they had saved some budget for marketing. If people don’t even know it’s already broadcasting because of Tencent’s lack of promotion, it won’t reach a wider audience. I just hope it can still become a hit 🙏🥺
3 1
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
I see. It’s such a difficult time. Hopefully the broadcast will help.
0 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
Exactly. They better do something before it’s too late.
1 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
I’m all for making a good-quality drama, but it still needs marketing too. Leaving some budget for marketing would be better. How can fans do everything? Word of mouth won’t help much since it’s an idol drama.
2 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
They shouldn't skimp on marketing, no matter how confident they are with their show. I didn’t know about the divorce between tencent and douyin. It sounds like another obstacle too. When will TV broadcast begin?
1 2
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
It sounds terrible. Their planning seems stupid. How could they use up all budget on production and leave nothing for marketing? What makes them so confident? wow.
2 12
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
It's bad. That's why I don't see much on weibo either. Why isn't tencent doing anything? The drama doesn't fit the trendy popular themes right now, and with their poor marketing, the heat index is slow and seems stuck.
2 8
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Last checked about 24k
Thank you. It’s kinda slow. Doesn’t Tencent do good marketing when the drama is really good and it seems well-received too?
2 24
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
What is the heat index now? How's the popularity?
0 26
Replying to Faith • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
The drama is very well received so far, users love the first 4 introduction and there is no fight and arguments…
Thank you. I’m glad it’s well-received. I hope the heat index will go up quickly too.
2 1
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
The last heat index I can find was 23k from 13 hours ago.
Thanks. It's kinda slow, but I hope it'll go up.
1 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Guys, I need some spoilers. What’s the background of ML? Is he just a commoner with no background or anything? Nothing?
4 3
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
How is the heat index now? How is this drama doing in China?
0 13
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Shrimpie becomes the salt dealer here 🤩🤗
9 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
The final day of A Dog and A Plane!! I'm gonna miss this show 🥺
6 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 26, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
As a person who had been waiting for this show since it was announced like 2 years ago, I’m kinda sad that it’s finally ending. At the same time, I can’t help but feel a little disappointed because it had so much potential and could’ve been done even better, you know. Just feeling all of this while waiting for the final episode. I really can’t wait to see how it ends.
9 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 24, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
New episode watching! I am sad it will end next week.
4 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 17, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
A Dog and A Plane day!! I can't wait for today's new episode.
3 0
Replying to Thai BL • Jul 17, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
How many episodes left?
3 episodes if you count today's episode too.
1 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 10, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Their dating era is so cute, I had butterflies the whole time 😊
12 1
