Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Australia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2024
On New Boyfriend • 3 days ago
Title New Boyfriend Spoiler
it’s done well for a small production company. the ending is confusing as it doesn’t give full closure so I am wondering if the more open ending is for a season 2 maybe.
1 0
On The Early Spring • 10 days ago
female leads character annoys me so much. I watched for him and to want to slap her (character her not the actress) arg he made it worth it
2 0
Replying to etoks21 • 17 days ago
Title Summertime Spoiler
Episode 9 & 10:Well, they certainly pulled one over on me...am I the only one here who liked the ending?I…
omg I loved the next morning line to the girls I was like ohh ‘snap’

I love the idea of him coming back to set things right. he didn’t know what he wanted first time around but this time he is going to focus on study to get a better go at life and redo it and this time he’s going to be just as hooked as his man is. I really enjoyed it
3 0
Replying to bl_tpop • 18 days ago
He has only directed Top Form? That is his first and only work??? But how is he so good already???
agree 100%
0 0
Replying to Dar20 • 25 days ago
Title Love Penalty
So far the ONLY good K BL this year has been Summertime! 😐
prosecutors proposal is in my top shows for 2026
1 0
Replying to Dar20 • 25 days ago
Title Love Penalty
So far the ONLY good K BL this year has been Summertime! 😐
have you seen prosecutors proposal. that is a masterpiece
1 1
On Knot • Sep 9, 2026
Title Knot
still watching to support boat oat, I feel they are the only thing that works in this show. they have been let down by production, direction, camerawork, script, storylines, camera work, editing etc
6 0
On Summertime • Aug 27, 2026
Title Summertime
annoyed I can’t mark the eps that have been watched yet.
7 1
On Nour • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
ep3 finished and I love love love this
8 1
On Knot • Aug 26, 2026
Title Knot
this shows acting isn’t the issue. it’s the production, the storyline and camera work. I really feel for those that are doing their jobs well when up against several weaker team members.

another issue was the hype for this show and what it’s like don’t align. so high expectations with low quality in some areas has lead to it feeling worse than it should feel.
7 1
Replying to Wintersnow • Aug 24, 2026
Title Nour
8 PM (GMT+7)
thank you
2 0
On Nour • Aug 23, 2026
Title Nour
do we know what time this will release ?
1 2
Replying to Snoflysse • Aug 3, 2026
OK, I'm going to write a few things that won't set well with many netizens and with the fans of the writer/director,…
I’m with you. I watch BL as an escape and to walk away with the warm and fuzzies. I like action ones or darker ones as well but if it’s a tug at the heart it’s a nope !!
2 0
On Payback • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
BL OF THE YEAR 2026. hands down…. best show I can’t express it for what this show deserves
8 0
On Yang Kyung Hee • Aug 1, 2026
thank you for giving us really
good quality BL like secret relationships and prosecutors proposal. I really look forward to your next BL project.
1 0