News
Replying to Kinara • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Why would the ratings decrease?
I don’t know what I’m thinking, maybe Ye Li is influencing me and I’m starting to do things like her 😭😭😭🤣 Haha 🤣🤣
0 2
Replying to Kinara • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Why would the ratings decrease?
Yess it's true 😭😭😭😂🥹
0 0
Replying to Kinara • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Why would the ratings decrease?
Ohh, that’s true too, then I’ll follow your advice 😭😭😭
0 4
Replying to Kinara • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Why would the ratings decrease?
It will. I just did a divination, and it showed me that 😭😭😭😂 Trust me, my sources are beyond science at this point.
1 8
Replying to Blades SoSo • Jun 19, 2026
Title Moonlit Reunion
Don't miss the post credits scenes in the final episode.😉
Okay then i am going to watch
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I have a bad feeling the ratings are going to decrease soon. Please don't go below 8 😭😭😭 At least it deserves an 8.5–8.7 rating.
1 10
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I think I’m in love with Ye Li. She is so mesmerizing and beautiful 😍❤️
4 0
Replying to Pap • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
We don't know for sure she dies lets wait and see can't believe everything from a preview and honestly besides…
Right, every single episode is like that, and now we’re moving forward with the pacing even more, so it’s going to be stressful in the coming days 😭
1 0
Replying to Pap • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
We don't know for sure she dies lets wait and see can't believe everything from a preview and honestly besides…
Sad to say, but it’s a fact—they will have to pay for what they did. Consequences must be faced, and I can understand you; it’s going to be exhausting, and more than that, it’s going to be heartbreaking 😭😭 Actually, I’m afraid of the moment when Ye Li realizes everything and cries her heart out. I’m not gonna lie, I’m going to cry buckets too 😭😭
1 2
On Moonlit Reunion • Jun 18, 2026
Title Moonlit Reunion
Can you please tell me if this has a happy ending? I want to watch it 😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to Tsukiko • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
7.4? Really, thats high. 😁
Yeah, I saw it on X. I don’t know if it’s true or not.😭😭
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
“I think I’m going to stop for now until all the remaining episodes are released, and then I’ll watch them. It’s so tiring to wait every single day for only 2 episodes 😭😭”
4 0
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
That’s good considering the amount of haters there
Literally😭😭 I hope everything goes well ❤️🩹
1 1
Replying to xuehua • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
That's impressive considering douban is full of black sheep and water armies. It's good that finally Lulu's drama…
Haha, I’m always here, just not commenting that much these days 😏 I’ve changed, you know… trying to be mature now 😂 But nice to see you too🥺😊
2 2
Replying to xuehua • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
That's impressive considering douban is full of black sheep and water armies. It's good that finally Lulu's drama…
Hope its stay like this🥹🥹
2 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
7.4 from douban😭😭after UJ got 7.0 now its MO LI ...hope its stays like this
“It will, don’t worry. Maybe it will increase—who knows? 😉😉”
3 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Currently the #TheFirstJasmine drama holds a Douban score of 7.4 (initial score upon its premiere)
7 14
Replying to monkeymarie • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
They actually removed many of secondary female characters who are obsessed or want to marry ML from tge novel.…
Ohh, then we can’t blame anyone — the show must go on, and it will be interesting to see how they manage it.
3 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I so dislike this kind of trope, the storyline has been uncommon, refreshing and gripping to watch so far, now…
Haha, don’t worry. No matter how annoying she is, she can’t really do anything, and maybe she’s just a minor passing character haha. At least after she appears, we can see Ye Li getting jealous haha, and I like that 😀. And there are still more than 21 episodes remaining, so new characters will definitely come. But don’t worry — we’ll still get to see a lot of Ye Li and Mo Xiuyao’s romance, so just chill 😆
5 0
Replying to autumnfilm • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
This drama is definitely A must watch for me, like it will make you rack your brains, literally every character…
Enjoy friend💞 I am also enjoying it
0 0
