Editorials
Replying to 11521853 • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
im doing exeptionally well😭
How's your study Little sis?🥰
0 2
Replying to 11521853 • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
im doing exeptionally well😭
I'm so happy for you little sis🥰
0 4
Replying to 13159313 • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hope you too
Yes🥰
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hope you all doing good🥰🥰
5 10
Replying to 11521853 • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
MAY GADDDD I CANT AM I GOING TO DIE NOW😭HOW WOULD I SURVIVE FOR A YEAR SEEING LIKE THIS😭😭IM SHAKING I…
Calm down Little sis🥰
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 31, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hello guys🥰
5 4
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
JJY is so beautiful with that veil she wore in the dessert🥰
5 2
Replying to 9129989 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
300 comments in 3 hrs once again (⌐□_□) this how u do it folks, keep it up, bye bye my head hurts, going…
Eat medicine sis🥰
1 2
Replying to Annael • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I've just finished my work I should have done yesterday (but was too busy chatting here lol) and sent it to a…
Good. I hope your day goes well🥰
1 0
Replying to 11521853 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
y'all im actually studying my lesson while sneaking an updtes for my jilu!😭this is multi mastery tasking level…
Study hard little sis🥰
1 1
Replying to 9129989 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hiii kimmyEverything hurts nd just getting by
What's hurt you🥺
1 1
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
all good thank God! Just ate some pizza for breakfast 🤣 what about you??
Good🥰
1 0
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
all good thank God! Just ate some pizza for breakfast 🤣 what about you??
Just got home from school🥰
1 2
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
we still have this jilu polaroid for the future y'all don't forget ithttps://m.weibo.cn/detail/5128538249759016
🥰🥰
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 30, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hi everyone🥰How's your doing?
3 9
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hello kim~ hope you all good too🩷
Yes😔
1 0
Replying to 11521853 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Mine is Xiaozhan😭
I mentioned it to my post😅
1 2
Replying to Kenyada • Jan 28, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
ju jingyi
🥰
2 0
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
hello kim~ hope you all good too🩷
Yes I'm college and have overloaded subjects😔
1 2
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
also you like hu yitian wow me too😭 i need to see him with ju jingyi the height difference will be CRAZY🤣
Yes JJY and Shen yue same height too🥰
1 0
