News
On Good Boy • Jun 9, 2025
Title Good Boy
2025 really is Bo Gum’s year and I’m totally here for it!!! I love this man
10 0
On Good Boy • Jun 9, 2025
Title Good Boy
SO FAR SO FREAKING GOOD AAAAA
6 0
On Good Boy • Jun 3, 2025
Title Good Boy
just finished ep1 and i just witnessed the best kdrama episode of all time WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS GOLDDDDD
9 0
On The Best Thing • May 26, 2025
Title The Best Thing
zhang ling he is a mixture of bai jing ting and chen zhe yuan I can’t unsee them help 😭
4 1
Replying to grapejuice • May 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
He desperately needs his friendship, approval, help because he values him most and doesn't fully trust anyone…
oh thank you!!
1 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • May 25, 2025
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
oh omg I absolutely loved this, just what I was looking for atm <3 I love them so much
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 24, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
AAAA MY SHAYLA WOKE UP YES THANK GOD
8 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 24, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
on ep 5, can anyone tell me why does baek jin want hu min to join union so much?
2 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 24, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I think i’m liking this season more cause it is easier to watch tbh, I liked season 1 and i’m missing Suho sm but sometimes it would just be so agressive
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 23, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
only god knows what I would do to most of those little unlovable sad pathetic fuckers istg (the characters guys)
4 0
On When I Fly Towards You • May 20, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
omg my heart is happy 💞💕💓💖💗
1 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B • Apr 30, 2025
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B
this is so so good, give me 17 more seasons with the same staff please!!!!
1 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B • Apr 25, 2025
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B
two eps in and this is SO funny omg 😭😭
3 0
Replying to Cubc2 • Apr 19, 2025
Title Hidden Love
Thats essentially how I felt,,, I liked tff more... love both dramas so much though
literally same!!
0 0
On The First Frost • Apr 16, 2025
Title The First Frost
i still think about them btw…
7 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i really felt the daughter when she wanted to say sorry or thank you but she couldn’t bring herself to say it, instead she would be “mean”
11 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i cried so much that now i feel like throwing up
4 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
not enough of Park Bo Gum tho :/
5 1
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Apr 15, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
PORTUGAL MENTIONED RAHHHH (let’s ignore the fact that we lost to SK what matters is that they mentioned it!!!!! 😜)
6 0
Replying to TianHei • Apr 15, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
It's so good but also so emotionally draining. On episode 4 and I feel exhausted. I guess this wasn't meant for…
it’s so so good but it definitely isn’t meant for a binge watch
5 0
