Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2025
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Dec 19, 2025
Beautiful, sad and awfully real from start to end. The main leads' chemistry was absolutely insane.
Did they end up together in end ??
0 1
Replying to NipplelessAladdin • Dec 18, 2025
Thatโ€™s not the reason ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve left more reviews for bls because most of them suck, but I watch straight…
I am mainly a romance eddict ๐Ÿ˜‚my favourite are
Love and redemption,till the end of the moon , eternal love, the first frost and love 020 ๐Ÿ˜…
0 1
Replying to NipplelessAladdin • Dec 18, 2025
Thatโ€™s not the reason ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve left more reviews for bls because most of them suck, but I watch straight…
Btw your favourite dramas ?
0 4
Replying to DR • Dec 18, 2025
Person Esther Yu
I understand where youโ€™re coming from. Her voice and acting style seem to be a creative choice made by the drama…
Then watch the drama without volume ๐Ÿ˜‚
5 0
Replying to Kpossible • Dec 18, 2025
yeah, unfortunately I just don't like her. I don't hate her. This was a great role for her, good on her. I think…
Lol why rate it just don't rate it
0 0
Replying to Doohnparttooh • Dec 17, 2025
You being a bully makes you feel good?
Okay sorry for that nowadays everyone is hating cheng yi dramas here ๐Ÿฅฒ
0 0
Replying to Doohnparttooh • Dec 17, 2025
You being a bully makes you feel good?
Lol they why make a new account? Are you new here
0 2
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 14, 2025
who asked anyway? if you donโ€™t like the drama then donโ€™t watch it.you wasted your own pathetic time commenting…
Go report everyone who is involved in making it okk
1 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Dec 14, 2025
What incest? They aren't related and have known that from the start.
Just stop mate she is not gonna understand anything
5 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 14, 2025
who asked anyway? if you donโ€™t like the drama then donโ€™t watch it.you wasted your own pathetic time commenting…
I already said for you not for everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚
0 2
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 14, 2025
who asked anyway? if you donโ€™t like the drama then donโ€™t watch it.you wasted your own pathetic time commenting…
For you not for everyone ok
0 4